Arresting someone for 10 years for Association

Velvet

What you want to see? - PD not able to arrest someone for 10 years for Association

Why should we add it? - because a lot of people are getting tired of going to jail for 10 years just because they have the same name as someone

What are the advantages of having this? -better RP, less loss of players due to long periods of being in jail

Who is it mainly for? -criminal RP

Links to any content - n/a

I'll try to keep this short my reasoning for this is because I just switched over to my job as Meth Cook went to my family members place just to say hello I was there for one second PD was outside when I entered three minutes later PD knocks at the door arrest him for having a shotgun arrest me for being there SWAT tells the person arresting us to put us in for 10 years for meth I believe this is outrageous because in real life you would not be going away for 10 years for meth and illegal gun. 

I would like to point out since I know someone is going to ask I did not have any guns or have done anything wrong at that time

Edited by Velvet Yuki

What you want to see? - PD not able to arrest someone for 10 years for Association

Why should we add it? - because a lot of people are getting tired of going to jail for 10 years just because they have the same name as someone

What are the advantages of having this? -better RP, less loss of players due to long periods of being in jail

I'll try to keep this short my reasoning for this is because I just switched over to my job as Meth Cook went to my family members place just to say hello I was there for one second PD was outside when I entered three minutes later PD knocks at the door arrest him for having a shotgun arrest me for being there SWAT tells the person arresting us to put us in for 10 years for meth I believe this is outrageous because in real life you would not be going away for 10 years for meth and illegal gun.

+ support

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

IRL you would go in longer for that

IRL you would go in longer for that

Actually no you would actually go in for about 4 to 5 years and that's with the association no judge in their right mind would convict someone for Association for more than 10 years that that is against our most basic rights

+support if only association was the reason for arrest.

-support if they have a whole litany of their own crimes that they committed themselves.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I would like to point out since I know someone is going to ask I did not have any guns or have done anything wrong at that time

In real life you'd get 5-40 years for Meth depending where and, Illegal Weapons are fines depending on what state.

Still +Support