farewell

Not Daft

I have been with Gl for a long time, parts of it not in game but on forums and TS, and I know I havent been active lately but im moving on to different things until a new GL server opens. 

1. Prp isnt my thing

2. Im bad at milrp

3. people are hostile to me on prp making me depressed

Also I created a faction on a minecraft server that has over 20 people now so i wanna focus on that

Im not leaving forever just until something new comes up. PoliceRP isnt BAD just not my thing due to some people being hostile, some issues with the server (No offence intended towards server), and inability to be steadaly active. Milrp is OK but I feel like its dieng and I always get sniped or bombed by a OP custom class(Not complaining dont flame) 

I 100% am fine with being removed from my Milrp rank (Which I held for half a year of inactiveness?...) and my SS rank.

My favorite server was WalkingDeadrp but it shut down and all my accumilated money and guns (I had the top money spot, aswell as the best weapons ingame u could) were lost, as well as my VIP, and a bit of me died inside. (JK)

Ill come back when the next GL server opens (Aslong as it isnt darkrp or something thats grinds my gears)

farewell my bruddas

• Bread locked this topic