*Unofficial* Penal Guide

Mike_da_noob

Hey guys! I recently saw a post about making a penal guide for all police to follow within Rockford and thought I should make one. Please feel free to comment any feed and say any crimes I might have missed as it is currently a base list. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS UNOFFICIAL AND UNSANCTIONED, although it is under review currently. Enjoy it and feel free to use it as your guidelines!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11awKPcd_RPbFGCI0F7F29seQaZn8eiNZgblr9QGzdpo/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Mike_da_noob
Grammer Police

i believe toxic and other smt are currently making one already not sure tho :/

until then this is good though

Hey guys! I recently saw a post about making a penal guide for all police to follow within Rockford and thought I should make one. Please feel free to comment any feed and say any crimes I might have missed as it is currently a base list. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS UNOFFICIAL AND UNSANCTIONED, although it is under review currently. Enjoy it and feel free to use it as your guidelines!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11awKPcd_RPbFGCI0F7F29seQaZn8eiNZgblr9QGzdpo/edit?usp=sharing

We use the MIRANDA RIGHTS. not what ever the amenda rights are.  "

The true rights read as: "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?"

"I am king of the world" Jack-Titanic

World " hell no" kills jack

SZ  Commander 

MPO

PD SGT

TROOPER

FBI SA