Eternity was staff abusing/harrassing

WeeTerror123

Your In-Game Name:Ryan Winters

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:1:169943259

Staff member's In-Game Name:Eternity

What did they do?So i was fbi and i was protecting president and i was in discord wit 1 friend named Augustus in game he said that the admin said un want him so i typed it soon as i did someone else did it and when i hit enter then it wanted him we laughed in discord then i quickly un wanted him shortly after eternity brought me started shouting and calling me names i said i didnt mean to and that my friend would back me up for it he didnt accept that he warned me for fail rp/minge then right after minged me for 60secs

Evidence (REQUIRED):i have 2 friends who went through the whole situatin their in game names are Eli-STEAM_1:1:147385112 Then augustus-STEAM_1:0:198323950 They witnessed and heared evrything

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?I would he would of listen to me but he treated me like trash i am very upset and angry

Your In-Game Name:Ryan Winters

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:1:169943259

Staff member's In-Game Name:Eternity

What did they do?So i was fbi and i was protecting president and i was in discord wit 1 friend named Augustus in game he said that the admin said un want him so i typed it soon as i did someone else did it and when i hit enter then it wanted him we laughed in discord then i quickly un wanted him shortly after eternity brought me started shouting and calling me names i said i didnt mean to and that my friend would back me up for it he didnt accept that he warned me for fail rp/minge then right after minged me for 60secs

Evidence (REQUIRED):i have 2 friends who went through the whole situatin their in game names are Eli-STEAM_1:1:147385112 Then augustus-STEAM_1:0:198323950 They witnessed and heared evrything

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?I would he would of listen to me but he treated me like trash i am very upset and angry

Sir, we cant use witnesses. I understand your frustration regarding this matter but if you could provide me video or audio evidence it would be greatly appreciated. Then we can proceed regarding this matter.  

Thank you,

Asuna Yuki 

PoliceRP Staff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is his response since he cant respond to this due to forum permissions 

- Support
- You always minge around in game
- I never told them to unwant anyone
- You dissed me (http://steamcommunity.com/id/EternityAgar/screenshot/924799832437062259)
- Kept saying "My friends were laughting and I was joking around"
- Can't joke around on server when real RP is active
- I never shouted at you

Yours sincerely
-Eternity E (I can't comment myself??)

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

-support 

- Eye witness testimony is wrong 99% of the time so this does not count as evidence even slightly 

- also not saying this is true but your witnesses could be your friends and have a bias opinion about Eternity or be willing to falsify facts for a grudge 

Edited by Injoker