Warn Request

The Nowhere Man

Your In-game: The Nowhere Man TM

The player's name in-game: Rhenic Yuki

The player's steam name (If you know it):

What did the player do: Attempted RDM, Player Diss

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn (Or a ban its up to the admins)

Any extra information: this type of stuff happens a ton with the yuki's to my group... this has happened multiple times..
Edited by The Nowhere Man

Massive -Support

You think saying “ your too bad for us” is player dis? Please grow up that is NOT player diss it is roleplay. We’re role playing us being in different family’s . How is that player dis. Lmao dude seriously. And the attempted RDM I’ll give it to you. But rhenic isn’t even an official member of the Yukis. Lol, you talk shit to the Yukis all the time and try to kill us as well. Massive -Support

Reason: Hypocrite 

Edited by Fame

@Rhenic

Yes i know but i was told you guys called a truce and im pretty sure hannah told us to not fight anymore as an admin... And if you were gonna raid us why was it just you and 1 other yuki, the other yuki was in the car and drove away when u started shooting. Also hearing cops coming shouldent be a reason to kill us..

The player dis thing, right, as i said in the video if u watched it is that we got bamboozled from calling someones mom "big ***" and "idiot" on the rp.. and we got warns for it so if that counts then calling us bad and failing to kill any of us should count as player dis. 

im not going to say you raided us multiple times because you didnt.. (in that day anyway)

Your In-game: The Nowhere Man TM

The player's name in-game: Rhenic Yulo

The player's steam name (If you know it):

What did the player do: Attempted RDM, Player Diss

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn (Or a ban its up to the admins)

Any extra information: this type of stuff happens a ton with the yuki's to my group... this has happened multiple times..

I assume it was rhenic then? The staff member?

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I shot them because I was raiding their home which was directly to the right of the person who’s recording. It was my first raid on them of the day. If you’re referencing “him” in my last post from the sentence “he didn’t want to be involved”, I was talking out NBA. NBA did not  want to be involved so he stayed back at the car.  

Okay... i don’t see the issue with this at all 

My -Support still stands 

The Yukis and Mafia have tension between the 2 families. My original idea was to raid you guys, but as I walked in I heard sirens and I was told that PD were coming. Telling another family that they’re bad is not player dis it’s roleplay. Before you say it’s raiding the same base twice, it’s not. I checked an hour before and no base was there.

Accepted 

Player will not be warned just going to talk to him about what went on that day 

Wasn't really player dis but had some talk that I would use. Could have been for an RP reason