Bank Raid Buff

Happy Days

Soveriegn Protector Application  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Soveriegn Protector?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - I would like to see is the bank raids and the store raids more worth doing them

Why should we add it? -  at the moment money is very easy to get by setting up a base and farming bitcoin for a long time,you can get over 1 mil every one hour by the bit miners by them self, so in my opinion the money in the bank should be razed over 250,000 per bank raid its because 250,000$ isn't a lot of money for a big bank with one of them vaults and at this time  bank raids aren't worth it. 

What are the advantages of having this? It will be a lot more fun and more competitive and bank raided will be more recent.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals 

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Happy Days

+support 

unless you have a hostage it’s almost impossible to succeed. The PD just throws 1 gas grenade at the back and they win. 

^^^ +SUPPORT

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+support 

unless you have a hostage it’s almost impossible to succeed. The PD just throws 1 gas grenade at the back and they win. 

Agreed. When there are actually enough PD online to do a bank heist there are too many PD on to actually complete it. Bank raids NEED to be harder for tactical departments to complete. Currently, a cake walk, with blood. 

Bank robberies should be 20 mill

Agreed. 250k is such a tiny amount of money unless you are a new player. Something that requires endgame weapons and RP should have a higher payout. 

• 2 weeks later...