False Ban Due To Staff Abuser

corbin87445

Steam Name:  corbin87445

Ingame Name: Corbin Kentucky 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100808

Ban Length: 5 Days 

Admin that Banned you: Spection

Reason for Ban:  MRDM | NITRP | Minge | Fear RP | Fail RP 

Dispute: He says MRDM When I was Raiding and I killed him and his friend, NITRP, He sasy I was harrasing him but I was just telling him to add a keypad or its prop block, I was RPing I was raiding his base, The Staff member RDMed me 2 times also warned me for Fail RP when I was dead in his base waiting for EMS, how is that Fail RP???????, Minge I was not I was trying to raid the annoying kids inside and they were just mad I was raiding them, Fear RP, I had a gun out and bot hof their doors were open so I ran in they didn't even have a gun out until after I started to fight them, Fail RPm, litterly read above and you can see this makes no sense and go look at my staff report appeal.

Does your ban say harassment? You started MassRDMing and PlayerDising. Staff had let me know you have been causing issues. You were also spawning in props as a dead person You wouldn't undo them got me stuck so I had to use my toolgun to delete them. And would not respawn after being shot at least 30 times. You NLRed more than 3 times. And you are just a MassMinge. You also when on your killing spree while I was in an admin sit and when PD was right there. You copbaited. You even falsely called staff saying we had too many 1 way props when we only had 4.And you shouldn't make things up as I never killed you and you never pointed your guns at us.

Wow

Does your ban say harassment? You started MassRDMing and PlayerDising. Staff had let me know you have been causing issues. You were also spawning in props as a dead person You wouldn't undo them got me stuck so I had to use my toolgun to delete them. And would not respawn after being shot at least 30 times. You NLRed more than 3 times. And you are just a MassMinge. You also when on your killing spree while I was in an admin sit and when PD was right there. You copbaited. You even falsely called staff saying we had too many 1 way props when we only had 4.And you shouldn't make things up as I never killed you and you never pointed your guns at us.

PoliceRP Manager

You have 40 warns. Lucky management didn’t perm minge you.

You were unperma banned and told to “Watch your behavior” and to me it looks like you have not been doing that, as we can all see from your warns and actions.

To me it sounds like 

A.) You have NITRP

B.) Your very disrespectful

C.) Your lucky it was a 5 day ban.

I can concur my sits with him have been unenthusatic and pretty disrepectful 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Thinks he deserves a third chance. 

+Support

Although the ban was justified by Spection, I think he deserves a chance again. Maybe a perma ban at his 50th or 60th warm with no appeal? Sounds good to me.