PD roster/owned callsigns

Nade

What you want to see? - I want to see us using my PD roster and on the roster we can pick and own our own callsign

Why should we add it? - yall should add it because it will be a great help to the PD and some of its problems

What are the advantages of having this? - it will fix confusion to when sombody got promoted last and when they joined the PD force. It also lets people claim their own callsign and call it theirs so no one else can use it. 

Links to any content - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ridVCohgxkwZn4sBKiF0NLJ8Ef6ZLBK2VgiSMJgYF9E/edit#gid=0 (small bit of what I have made up with)

FYI: all SMT will have perms to edit it and any high ranking PD officals will have perms to use it.

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

I will give all pple appropriate and I will chance everything wrong

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

I can mange it. Everytime i train an OFC I will put them on there

ill put some pple i c training OFC's on the edit list so they can put them on there

I can mange it. Everytime i train an OFC I will put them on there

ill put some pple i c training OFC's on the edit list so they can put them on there

not all ofcs get training (we are trying to deal with this currently)

also all LT+ would need to have edit access and be willing to actually update it. I see no point in having a roster since it’s impossible to rankskip given we have a job for every pd rank. 

It’s for low command

Also it’s only for active or semi active people