Criticize Me

DB Cooper

OH SNAP

Okay now you have to be cooler than Snar

Are we going to keep harping on what I've already done? I said What should I do to be better. Let's not bring up my past achievements

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

palduoa7476.gif

What should I do to become a better roleplayer on this server. Jank my life away below!

identify your self correctly as an SAIC in the fbi you need to conduct your self better pointing guns at civs you really need to go in depthwith the roleplay hell bro i have rental agreement and gang alliance contracts ready to go at a moments notice from there get a deep voice like me and call girls daddy they love that stuff

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

identify your self correctly as an SAIC in the fbi you need to conduct your self better pointing guns at civs you really need to go in depthwith the roleplay hell bro i have rental agreement and gang alliance contracts ready to go at a moments notice from there get a deep voice like me and call girls daddy they love that stuff

I agree with you and unknown about the pointing guns at people, it is something I avidly do. If I do brandish a weapon I try to keep it on safety and pointed away from anyone. And I will work on that last part Asuna lmao. Thanks for the criticism everyone!

Woah! 

Okay now you need to be cooler than NoOne

There's a reason his name is "NoOne"

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

palduoa7476.gif