Story time with anderson

Anderson-Surpant

(This is from police)

So I got in a 10-80 (Police pursuit) with a lifted GMC truck and it went in suburbs in the mansion and the suspect barricaded them selfs inside the building so I call for backup waiting for SWAT and then I hear shoots from the building so I get behind my cruiser with my m4 and wait for backup, well then SWAT arrived on scene, so they went first, I told all my officers to stay back until SWAT said for us to go, so we waited, and then Swat yells over the radio "ALL POLICE RUSH" so me and the other officers rushed in.there was heavy gun fire, officers were down (legit all of them)so all of the pd put their panics so that we could go back, this shootout legit was 10 mins long not even kidding, so after they were finally took down we found out that the suspects were the YUKIS (or how ever you spell it) I was really surprised at how the yukis were killing everyone so A+ in my book 

Asuna inspired me to Wright this also strider did to thank you for reading 

Have a nice day !!!!!

Or good niteee!!!!

I cany spell good on phones :)

(This is from police)

So I got in a 10-80 (Police pursuit) with a lifted GMC truck and it went in suburbs in the mansion and the suspect barricaded them selfs inside the building so I call for backup waiting for SWAT and then I hear shoots from the building so I get behind my cruiser with my m4 and wait for backup, well then SWAT arrived on scene, so they went first, I told all my officers to stay back until SWAT said for us to go, so we waited, and then Swat yells over the radio "ALL POLICE RUSH" so me and the other officers rushed in.there was heavy gun fire, officers were down (legit all of them)so all of the pd put their panics so that we could go back, this shootout legit was 10 mins long not even kidding, so after they were finally took down we found out that the suspects were the YUKIS (or how ever you spell it) I was really surprised at how the yukis were killing everyone so A+ in my book 

Asuna inspired me to Wright this also strider did to thank you for reading 

Have a nice day !!!!!

Or good niteee!!!!

I cany spell good on phones :)

so your saying officer after they died they hit the panic buttons to come back ?

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Well back when I was a little old Vice Commander and we still had CW2.0 and HVAP lol, I along with Hunter(Rad3c) and Shadow was one of the most feared and skillful pilots. One day I went on an amazing killstreak and I was feeling like the best pilot in the world. I was going in to my 8th war without getting shot down and BOI was I excited to get one of the highest KD' s. I thought a couple more kills should be easy so I lifted off no problem. I spotted a few targets over by warehouse so I asked over radio were any friendies near warehouse and I got no response so I promptly put a smirk on my face and said too easy and proceeded to fire a barrage of missiles and instantly... I completely.. crapped... my pants. I looked up at the kill feed and I knew... I done f***ed up. I managed to kill Kenny, Mazzy,  and Gustard. Luckily they were cool about it.

Moral of the story: Communication is key

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1111905820

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

• Bread locked this topic