1. 1. Should i be trusted with Vice commander

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: USAF Commander CPLMP Felix

Steam Name: [GL]Felix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116727072

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, Admin

How many post do you have on the website? 395

How often are you online on the forums? Whenever im on my computer or have my phone with me

What timezone are you in? EST 

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I want to join the forum diplomat team so I can keep the forums rid of any unwanted or posts that aren't acceptable. If i'm forum diplomat I can constantly check forums and get rid of any unwanted or bad posts. There are a lot of people that join our forums and just post unnecessary stuff on the forums which is unacceptable. I will be able to make the forums a better place for the people that are on it daily. If people constantly see unwanted stuff on the forums then they probably wont want to come back on just to see more bad posts. I will be able to take down the posts that no one wants to see and I can just stop unwanted or harmful posts all over the forums. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would consider myself to have a good judgment because I know how to deal with certain situations. I treat people the best way I can I usually always make a good call if it comes to RP or staff. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would remove the posts and then msg them why I removed them. I would calm them down and ask why they are spamming. Once I assess the situation I would proceed to it accordingly.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command