Mikedagamer’s Forum Diplomat app

Mike_da_noob

Kyle's Imperial Engineering Corps VCMDR Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive the rank of Vice Commander for Imperial Engineering Corps?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Mikedagamer

Steam Name: [GL]Mike_da_noob

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:171626137

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 240

How often are you online on the forums? Very often, when I am not at school I go on it once every hour besides night time of course.

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to join the forum diplomat team to aid the server more than required, so it stays a happy and whole community. I would also like to be apart of the forum diplomat team so that I can make the forums a better place and clean from bots and minges. On top of that I wish to achieve this rank so that I can gain more knowledge on how to be the best staff member I can making me a more affective staff member!

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I feel that I have good judgment because I make sure I get both sides of every story before taking any disciplinary action. I also ensure that posts and players are actually breaking rules and the degree at which they are broken to ensure a proper and just outcome. In addition to the above I always make sure to look at things in a professional manner instead of a personal level, to remove any possible bias.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would ensure that they posted 3+ messages in a row (the standard for spam) then tell the player via chat box and messages to post a ban appeal following the format provided (I would give them the link) and wait for a response from high ranking staff. After that I would remove the spam messages and continue to monitor the player and the other posts.

Edited by Mike_da_noob