Cant make up my mind

th3

Should I get to be a Discord Moderator?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I get Discord Mod?

• Yes
    • No

So Im currently trying to make a choice between several different gov. custom class ideas. They are laid out below.

FBI Rapid Response Agent

Name: Federal Bureau of Investigations Rapid Response Agent

Purpose: FBI Rapid Response Agents are tactically trained Agents who are the primary backup for undercover FBI Agents who require assistance during a bust. They use their superior skill to level the playing field.

Utilizing multiple vehicles to achieve their goals including and not limited to: the bearcat (It has an fbi skin, yet never is used), Tahoe, charger, Taurus, and many other options. All with FBI skins of course. 

Weapons would be the M4A1, Nova, and P225.

Armor would be 100

Rank would be the same as in FBI.

Or

Illinois Department of Corrections Security Guard

Name: IDCSG (Trooper rank)

Purpose: The purpose of an Illinois Department of Corrections Security Guard is to remain at the Department of corrections Facility at all times to provide Security against attempted Jail breaks.

No vehicles

Weapons: M4A1, Nova, Negev, and P225

Armor would be 100

Rank would be same as in Troopers.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

FBI RRA because the IDCSG is basically DOC

True but i found a pretty neat skin for it so that's just what i thought of. Also had an idea with US marshals but everything they would "do" is already done by other units.

SCPRP Head of Staff

True but i found a pretty neat skin for it so that's just what i thought of. Also had an idea with US marshals but everything they would "do" is already done by other units.

think of something new and inovative like a dedicated negotiator or something like that.

Th3 with the fbi class I believe you can only have one vehicle and it has to be one that nobody uses. Anyway I would say the fbi class, also there is a cool prison bus in the workshop that could be used for he correctional officer

you can pay 50 bucks so you are the only one that uses it. But yeah i am definitely leaning more towards the fbi one.

SCPRP Head of Staff