Mitchel

Your In-Game Name:

Mitchel

Your SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:63940207

Staff member's In-Game Name:

Naby

What did they do?

I was warned for not changing my name, to take GomingLit off of our name, because we was in a family called gominglit, with 8 people in, I am aware the limit is 4, but we was informed by staff members that it was fine to have gominglit2 aswell for the other behalf of the family, which we did. We came on today, with our family and Naby said that anyone with the name Gominglit had to change it else they would be 'minged for a long time' if they didn't do it within a 2 minute time period. We tried to forward it into a sit, so we could ask why we had to change our families official name, then we was gagged and warned without giving us a chance to speak, and wasn't informed why we had to change it although that was what we asked. Later on there was a guy mass rdm-ing so I killed him on behalf of the fact he nearly killed me, an officer got in the way, making me wanted, considering it was an act of RDM that should have been out of RP and we was killing him on behalf of him RDMing us, I was left alone with my want because of that reason, then later on when I try to get my vehicle, I get swarmed, I try to explain my case so I wasn't killed, then Naby just ignores me and shoots me down. He is supposed to be a staff member, and I don't believe this is acceptable, I didn't get to speak my behalf both cases, and was completely ignored. No other staff member, and I have even seen Zeeptin the lord and saviour online and yet he didn't have a problem with it, surely in that situation we would be able to negotiate but we just get gagged and warned. I was not the only one who dealt with this, Tcoops also.  The 

Evidence (REQUIRED):

q2phhOEyS8CfkuW-JxHS4w.png

Logs supplied by Wolfy

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

A staff strike if that is a thing within Gaminglight, or to allow us to have our name as GomingLit, or a demotion if possible considering this has really put me in an angered mood, and everyone in gominglit has to now change their name on behalf of Naby's command, without a given reason.

Edited by Mitchel

-support

-minimal evidence for the first claim

-you should have had the wanted sign removed after the rdmer

-would like to know who have the logs to you?

Edited by th3watchful
Naby responded

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-/+ support

+You should have received a reason when he told you to change your names

+you were right to request a sit if for the reason you stated is true

However

-minimal evidence for the first claim

-you should have had the wanted sign removed after the rdmer

-would like to know who have the logs to you?

but I'll change based on Naby's response

You and your family were ramming pd killing pd shooting ar swat minging driving cars into spawn each time i told u not to do it again you then refuse totchange your family name so  I warn you for failing to comply with Staff and that warn was your 10th so I Minged you according to the staff handbook

*10 Warns -  7,200 second  minge issued, By Admin+ (Admins desecration if the ban is issued)*

-Support 

Failure to comply with staff.

Followed staff handbook wit the minge applied

You and your family were ramming pd killing pd shooting ar swat minging driving cars into spawn each time i told u not to do it again you then refuse totchange your family name so  I warn you for failing to comply with Staff and that warn was your 10th so I Minged you according to the staff handbook

i was in the swat car and you was shooting t the swat car's for no reason

SWAT:SGT

PD:SGT

State Trooper 1T

just saying I was looking through his warns and saw atleast two false warns obviously the staff mmber haven't read the updated rules so should only be on 8 in my opinion and just putting it out there no damage was done to naby and there was no active warrants when naby killed him. I have only got the damage logs http://prntscr.com/ifncge  http://prntscr.com/ifnbog 

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

Also 10 or more warns and you cannot be in a family.

And No substantial evidence, logs just shows he killed you not what happened.

^^^

+support

i did tell him he could have gominglit and gominglit2 that was the first sit i ever took

naby has been getting reported left and right lately

if you were telling the truth you should've gotten a sit

he didn't have 10 warns until this one so he was allowed to be in a family at the time

(naby did follow the handbook on the minge though)

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy