New auto Promtion thing?

xKilo

False or not?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. False or not?

• Yes, appeal it.
    • No, there was a clear breach of the rules.

Why do we need this new promotion bot? It will make it impossible to become SNR, LCPL, CPL, SGT, MSGT, and SM. I dis like this and want things to ho back the way they were. I heard you need 8 hrs strait on PD to become a SNR. Who's with me?

Edited by [FDH] Im a Hater
Fix

Why do we need this new promotion bot? It will make it impossible to become SNR, LCPL, CPL, SGT, MSGT, and SM. I dis like this and want things to ho back the way they were. I heard you need 8 hrs strait on PD to become a SNR. Who's with me?

we are only doing it to SNR. Then LT+ can promote up to what they can while patrolling. Also what rank are you?

Also it is 2 hours. Its that people don't notice that they are are whitelisted. But didn't know that it's only 2 hours to be promoted to SNR.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I do not like the new system. I feel like Valk made it because he didn't want to handle PD anymore. 

PD shouldn't be left to its own devices. I think we need to have set meeting times for PD. I feel like this is necessary because at the moment it is really hard to get promoted, there is no way of being informed of PD news, and there is just no path to improvement. 

• Head Admin

Max is right, having set PD meetings will just cause a lot of people to switch to PD in the first place. Then LT+ have to go through TS to see who switched or not. It'll be extremely annoying and difficult to do this. If the random PD meetings do come back, I have no objection to it. 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Understand where you all are coming from but the reason that this was set in place b/c we wanted to make sure everyone was given a far chance to become SNR + and wanted it to be fair to other players in different time zones  

I never liked PD meetings because I missed all of them. They had it at certain times of the day I was offline. Also I was never getting promoted since i was unable to attend those meetings.

My problem is that currently we never get promotions unless you are on PD all the time and make friends with an LT. 

If we gonna have set pd meetings, all the people will just be active around that time. We could bring back pd meetings but they must be random