warn apeal penguin

penguin

Your In-game:penguin

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:28985336

The admin's name in-game:suki kamada

The admin's steam name (If you know it):dont know 

What warning did you receive:combat revive 

Why do you think this warn was false:when i arrived i saw at least 5 police officers leave so i thought it was code 4 and i did not hear any gun fire until i revived a guy  
Any extra information:the other 9 warns shown above in evidence of warn were from a year ago so id like them removed

to anyone reading this thank you for your time 

veritas and aequitas

penguins

Just because of time warns don't get removed. Also + support of you thought it was code 4 and alot of officers left the area.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

The guys a long time community player, he should have been minged instead or at least listened to on why he revived the guy who died, I've been given second chances and warns removed after mistakes I've made. Even though he as well thought it was code 4, so t should be seen as a mistake.

Edited by armyguy100

Denied

insufficient evidence of warn

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18