Medic rules

Steven King / Asuna Yuki

I would like to suggest that when there is an active gunfight or a shot is fired that ems aren't allowed to respawn unless police clear the scene.

For example, Me guar and a few friends were basing in mansion and had our sign out immediately cops come by and he aggravated us so we killed him (we had signed such) then the police force and swat show up  me and the watcher class was like oh hell no and i sniped 9 cops in the head and ems is coming behind and reviving them instantly i was about to shoot es and get him out of the secnario for failure to value is life i mean i have a medkit but i dont use it becuase its combat healing. There were other witnesses to this but i wasted the police force with my awp. They proceeded to be revived get riot shields and make a barrier I was livid after the proceeded to kill me i have ofcs teabag me and call me a slut -_- the mod didn't do much just said get off the body and moved them then left no warns nothing.

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

This is already a rule, they must wait for the scene to be cleared or all criminals to escape before defibing Pd.

well rules has been violviolated like my anime fivem server 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

then call staff...

xD I did nothing happened I'm going to ask that you quit commenting on all my post jeez

PQC4yob.jpg