Should I become LT?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become LT?

• Yes
    • No

Name: ARU SM Deathzone TRJ7

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:202100812

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : One month and a couple of days

Rank Wanted: LT

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): No

How many warns do you have? 9

Do you have a Working mic? No, might be getting one soon

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :

I feel that I should be promoted because I am an active, trusted, and mature sergeant major. I have had experience in other departments which has enhanced my skills. (ARU/SWAT/State trooper). I know what to do in many situations which could be useful as an LT. Being staff, I have dealt with many minges, and as an LT I would be able to do more to stop them. I know the proper fines,sentences and the 10 codes. I know which department deals with what, and would be able to make sure no PD interferes with bank raids,robberies and other crime they are not meant to deal with. As an LT I would be able to do what I already do, but more effectively and efficiently. I am very active on the forums, so if any rules are changed or important guidelines are added, I could enforce them and spread the word quickly. I have good judgement being a forum diplomat and staff, which could be another useful skill an LT might need. I have read and understood the police handbook and all the policies and know when to reprimand someone for what they were doing wrong. In teamspeak, I sometimes do TS checks to make sure PD is in TS. Overall, I think I deserve LT and would be fit for PD low command. Thank you for reading my application and please leave some feed back.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes I agree

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Well known SM

Would make an amazing LT

Effort in application 

Good luck! 

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15