PAC3 for Donators

TheTrueS0nic

What do you want to see?: 
I would like to see the popular add-on PAC3 added to the server.

Why should we add it?:
I believe adding PAC3 will give our server a good boost of activity along with giving a proper incentive to donate to the server by tying access to PAC3 to T2 Donator Rank or higher.

What are the advantages of having this?:
PAC3 is a add-on that gives players the ability to customize their playermodel by adding decorative props to their model. Having PAC3 will enable our players to properly develop their character by e.g. adding cybernetics. PAC3 will also allow our players to express some bit of individuality along with being able to express themselves properly (all in accordance with our rules of course). PAC3 would also go hand in hand with some of the sweps we have, such as the Comlink SWEP for example.
From personal experience I can say that PAC3 is a great add-on when it comes to customizing ones playermodel, I've seen people do actual magic with it, giving a proper boost to the servers immersion and I would love to see the same happen here.

Who is it mainly for?:

Everyone!

Links to any content: 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104691717

Edited by TheTrueS0nic

First ever ISB:IA
High Admiral

Super Admin

Massive - Support
Listen I get pac is a cool system but even for donator it will be abused wayyyyyyy to much theres been multiple instances of pac crashing the server if this is added it will just ruin the immersion even more then it already is. GL is already way to laggy due to the amount of custom jobs and etc. Addding this and letting people use it for animations is a big no for me.

Current Gideon Hask

Resigned DT Command AX4/SC0 [Command member for nearly a year]/Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+/-

I like the suggestion would be cool for people+

But the lag would already increase the lag we got now-

DCwowwm.png

+/- Neutral Support

While yes, this would add great immersion and roleplay to the server that they'd be able to create amazing things like character customization (Ie. Cybernetics, Capes, Weapon Holster movements, etc) but this has been seen on a major amount of servers that people can use this addon to intentionally break and crash servers, though then again most servers have found ways to stop it being abused by restricting and limiting the thresholds on certain things in the addon to avoid the server crashing, If this would be the case I wouldn't be against the suggestion but for now I will remain neutral.

aopcBb9.png

Exactly what Cinder said but maybe instead of using it for regular players, could add it to GMs to have more unique models for events. It would also give some people more of an incentive to join GMs

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, PD Deputy Chief 1K-4, SL Boss (Family Head), State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33, EMS Chief Car 1

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. 

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!