Cinder's IQ Commander Application (Second Sister)

Cinder

Do you think I deserve the rank of Second Sister?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Commander for this Branch?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
The Ninth Sister [Cinder]

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Inquisitorius Branch (Commander/Second Sister)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I would like to become the Commander of this branch because I believe while my time in Vice Command has been short I will admit that, I think the regiment could benefit from a Commander like myself, opening up all 3 Vice Commander slots (Seventh, Eighth and Ninth), as the last standing Command member as of current in IQ I believe putting me in the position of an entire regiment would be ideal thing to do as I know how to lead and how everything works in IQ and how to create passive roleplay for the server and my regiment (while it is taking time to plan out how to effectively do it and not make it boring) I also want to be the Commander of this regiment to help better it as further than as I am being a Vice Commander because there are a few things limited from Vice Commander to Commander and a lot of responsibilities that also come with that shift of rank which I am wholeheartedly willing to adapt and help gain a full command team for this regiment and make sure it can succeed how it used to in the past, I'm not saying I would replace the previous Second Sisters that have commanded this regiment, because I physically can't they did amazing jobs keeping this regiment up and running and I gave my respect to them for doing for so long but I would like to think I can live up to their expectations and do more than I can in a Vice Command position.

If I were to be granted the rank of Second Sister, Commander of the Inquisitorius Branch I would stay and fix it from the bottoms up (which is what I am doing as a Vice Commander) and weed out the improprieties and issues within the branch and sector as of whole and rebuild it to how it was prior with a full command team and an amazing and respectful NCO and Officer core bringing nothing but a family-like setting and a safe-place to talk and chat. I also dedicated myself to understand and learn the lore and story behind this position as it can be used in so many scenarios and I am willing to do what I have been doing for the Ninth Sister and hope the ones after me will continue to do the same. The Second Sister, formerly known as Trilla Suduri, was a Force-sensitive human female and a member of the Inquisitorius during the early reign of the Galactic Empire. Prior to the rise of Emperor Palpatine, Suduri held the rank of Jedi Padawan during her time in the Jedi Order. Trained in the Jedi arts, she was an expert lightsaber duelist and later became one of the Empire's deadliest Jedi hunters. However, Suduri's strongest asset was her brilliant intellect, being able to anticipate the behavior of her prey which this can be used in so many cases for passive roleplay against Jedi actors in events to use and dive into the mind of Trilla aka Second Sister to figure out the next plan for the Jedi and how they act and react to different things. Another thing to note is that Trilla Sunduri was trained by and learned the ways of the force by Jedi Knight Cere Junda, who unexpectedly also mentored Kal Kestis during the rise of the Empire.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
1,089:43 as of current

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
To oversee the entire regiment and it's Command Members to ensure they are keeping up on their tasks and doing their best to figure out who would be a suitable replacement from the Commander's resignation or promotion in the future, as-well as keep any Command Information up-to-date and help their Command Members know what they are doing and ensure that the Officer corp is strong and dedicated to the IQ Branch and willing to help them build up the courage to step up and become a Command Member some day. Finally keeping up regularly with your Officer Teams and Command Members ensuring they know what their goals are for the month and making sure that they are possible and realistic and do-able instead of making impossible goals which then entails the loss of motivation and trust from your Officer+ Team. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
Considering this is the second Command Position that I have been trusted with alongside my dedication to the server and the community with me being a Staff Member, Forums Diplomat and Support Member keeping my lines of communication up between both ImperialRP and PoliceRP as-well as my own personal lines as a Command Member within ImperialRP with other regimental command members and their regiments as a whole trying to join together other branches to participate in roleplay that I start as-well as missions that happen out of the blue from my roleplay that I have done in my position already as the Ninth Sister.

Additionally the goals and prospects for this regiment that I previously stated in my Vice Commander application for Ninth Sister still stays with me as I still think those are the main things to focus on regarding this branch and keeping them motivated but in addition to create and encourage more passive-rp factors into the branch and server (consented by both parties of the RP) that could propose a suitable way to become a future event or missions for Command Members to take action on and give Gamemasters are feel for how Passive-RP can be turned into Events by a few little actions and words. To add if I am granted this position of Second Sister my roleplay aspects will be a lot better and have different scenarios with other branches and go further than they have currently as I will attempt to get permission to use the other lore inquisitor roles as a way to give them some insight on the server on how they can be utilized than be non-existent.

7. How often can you be Online? :
12-15 hours a day (Although I might be required to find a job by the end of the month, but that is still TBD and won't dramatically impact my hours)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have 0, which it will stay like that.

aFrEXTO.png

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Friendly, Kind, and helpful

GoodLuck!

• Like 1

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support
- Active
- Dedicated
- Takes The Initiative
- Excellent RP

Cinder has demonstrated their ability to perform as a VCMDR in IQ and frequently excels at their duties. I see no reason as to why they wouldn't be able to do the same as IQ's CMDR, if not better. They take the initiative in all matters, which is a quality that should be utilised, and the CMDR position would allow for it to be used even better than it already is. Good luck! You deserve a shot at CMDR!

• Like 1

Current: Purge CPT | ST SPC
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

+Support
- Active
- Dedicated
- Takes The Initiative
- Excellent RP
Cinder has demonstrated their ability to perform as a VCMDR in IQ and frequently excels at their duties. I see no reason as to why they wouldn't be able to do the same as IQ's CMDR, if not better. They take the initiative in all matters, which is a quality that should be utilised, and the CMDR position would allow for it to be used even better than it already is. Good luck! You deserve a shot at CMDR!

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

I agree with what everyone else said

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...

+Support
- Active
- Dedicated
- Takes The Initiative
- Excellent RP
-I like this guy!
-Fit for commander.

current- DT WO V07GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Tank CPT Carol/Shore AL Carol DT M36 DT CPT OV0 Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

DNT-OFFICER