Unprivate the archived SCP forums

No sorry can't

SCPRP was removed

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

it was inactive and there was problems with it and just ignore that

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

that is true. Just because its gone I don't think we shouldn't be able to look back at applications and documents and other cool things that made scp rp what it was

Current Ranks: The Eighth Brother
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

So, I just think let's just listen to what Nimo said because I am not Tryna get in trouble so I think we should listen to the manager. If it was deleted and you miss it look up gaminglight SCPRP Video's 

Edited by Imperial Goblin

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

would be cool to have that history back if it could be unhidden or brought back somehow

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT