To the retirement home

Harr y

I know majority of the time people make a long resignation post but ima make mine short, I have lost motivation and will now head to the retirement home, I will be shouting out some people, if I don't mention you that's either cause I forgot you existed, or didn't have anything nice to say about you, those people know who they are.

@SeniorDeer957 You inactive bozo come join me in the retirement home already

@Salt SalamanderBest MC I've had ever, made MC great and will probably do the same with DT 

@resin Sorry man, I tried to hold out, goodluck with army

This might be my final post, so goodnight and goodbye to all my gaminglighters, its been one hell of a 3 year journey

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Head Admin

Bro wtf, you just said you where back. Wish you didnt lie to me about that but I guess ill miss you.
o7

Highest General Resin

Head Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

I ain't going nowhere bozo
o7

Edited by SeniorDeer957

Current: None
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. Genral, Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR, EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

You were great, maybe even the best.

ALSO SENIORDEER YOU BETTER JOIN HIM IN THE RETIREMENT HOME!

In all seriousness, Harry, you were a great General, You could always have a laugh, a great person to serve aside in the battle to retake the galaxy in the name of the EMPIRE! but seeing you go is quite sad, although you haven't been My High Command for, to say the least, quite some time now, I am still sad you will never be my High Command for some time.

You will be missed. I will miss you.

o7

MSFGA.png.4dbf0da88fffb48f28d75167c7de06da.png

Current: Wing Commander Willow [Major]
 Former: Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT, Shock SPC 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT, ST PVT, Apprentice II, GMII, Moderator Formerly known as Kold

Join SF Today, Fly Ships, Conduct Engineering!

Enjoy retirement home, fellow JMT

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head Admin

Australian fool
Enjoy the retirement home old pal

o7 buddy

| ImperialRP |

Current | High Inquisitor | Head Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP SMT
Former Sovereign Protector Senior Commander

• 3 weeks later...

about time ngl

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

You put your time in well done harry come join me here

well the retirement home isn't that bad but

its just not the same without you

anyways ill always remember the fun time of this server and I hope all  who have retired in the past days and years share that just remember to think positive and maybe one day greener pastures may open up for the server and for everyone that                                                                                                                                will be the day we will most likely return anyways I'm going to peace out if my signature is wrong well rip but hey enjoy the retirement home 

Edited by Skarlet

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+