4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Recron | Spectre 3

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be a commander of the purge troopers for several reasons. Initially, I intend to support the battalion I love wherever it's lacking. I can be put to any task and aim to complete it as effectively as possible. I joined the battalion with the intent of having a little fun, being unaware that I would make it to Major and fall in love with the battalion. That being said, since school is off for another month for me, I want to take full advantage of my time and hopefully remain on the server once school begins. I've been loyal to GL for several years with a sole goal in mind, and that is to achieve this prestigious rank. Moreover, I aim to incorporate some changes on some documents that have been bugging me, and I would love to increase battalion relations with IQ and schedule some missions in order to prevent burnouts. Through these reasons, I aspire the position of Purge Vice Commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,255:43, however I used to play on another steam account, so I have a good handful on that account.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a commander is to evidently run & represent their respective battalion. The commander is obviously the main impression of the battalion and is tasked with keeping the battalion running smoothly & efficiently. That being said, the Vice Commander is right by their side, assisting with these tasks and handling similar duties. Obviously, a command team covers more ground than a single person running the entire thing. Not only this, but commanders are also responsible for voicing and responding to any needs or requests of their subordinates. They are in charge of designing appealing changes for their battalion. Commanders are also the primary role models to all ranks and should be the most competent and respectful in the battalion. Combining all of these duties together make up a commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I have several characteristics that present me as a good fit for this position. First and foremost, I consider myself active and dedicated to the server and the Inquisitorius. Putting in an hour or above daily, I aim to put in 110% effort in demonstrating myself as good and competent officer being there for my battalion whenever I'm needed. Obviously, I'm not just active, being a part of this community for 4 years including both of my steam accounts, I've seen a ton on my time on this server. Good commanders thriving, how one mistake could ruin an entire person, and how bad commanders fall. Through this, I thoroughly understand what is expected of me and I am willing to put in that extra effort not only to prove myself, but also keep my battalion enjoyable. Finally, while I have never held the position of commander or vice commander, I've worked very closely with some good commanders and understand the basics of the position. Through these characteristics, I believe I am a great candidate for this position.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Several Hours Weekly.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

5 (3 on Imperial RP),
-ARDM (2021) - Don't Remember.
-Fail RP (2023) - Minging on CC when I didn't have a rank, don't remember.
-Mass NLR (2024) - Minging against Pyke on my CC, since then I haven't done anything like it.

With regards,
MAJ Recron

R.fb52cf60899bdb8259178b8fa7bcbdcc?rik=D

Edited by Recron
poll was deleted

Major + Support
- Good Dedication
- Great Person
- Has a pretty good amount of time on the server 

- Very Clean App
- Very Good App
- Knows what it means to be a Vice Commander

I met Recron a long time ago, pretty much about a year ago. I don't know much of what he is like in purge but I do remember what he was like back in the day when he was my Seeker lead and my superior officer as well as what he is like currently as a DT NCO. He is very knowledgeable and understanding of DT so I assume nothing less of him when it comes to purge. He was a great officer and still is a great person and actually trying to help DT well being an officer in another battalion. I believe Recron is the perfect fit for a Vice Commander and I believe someday he would become a great Commander.
Best of Luck Recron!

Edited by Banana Toast
  • Like 1

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr|DT VCMDR CO2/DT MAJ SC01/DT 2LT SN03/DT 2LT CO2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold|ISB:IA Operative Cold

+Support
Although bozo's activity hasn't been great. He is a good role model to those under him and know how to lead. This man puts 100% of what he gots into everything he does. He def deserves at least VCMDR for purge.

• Like 1

Current Gideon Hask

Resigned DT Command AX4/SC0 [Command member for nearly a year]/Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Supports
-Active
-Part of the GM Team
-SIMs/Events

+Neutrals
-No microphone

+Negatives
-None

I believe Recron would be an excellent fit for VCMDR of Purge. At the moment, I see a lot of the passive RP events being hosted by Recron, which is what I definitely like to see. First and foremost, this server is a roleplay server, instead of a combatives simulator. As a Medical Corps member, I do enjoy the roleplay. It's sad to see most of the passive RP being geared towards Medical, in my opinion, but it is a welcome thought. Recron is also active, to my knowledge. Should he become a VMCDR, I believe that would only bolster his efforts to be more active, and as he is part of the GM team, he would be able to bring more life into Purge with events, rather than training and minor SIMS.

As a neutral, I believe it would be best if you acquired a microphone. It would help tremendously. Highly recommended. If you do have one, disregard, as I have not heard you before - but that's probably my fault.

I cannot state any negatives on Recron at this moment in time. If I had to say something, the three warnings are a slight red flag, but they can be overlooked as they are both a long time ago and quite minor in severity. 

I give Recron my fullest
+Support. Good luck.

Edited by Seabass390
formatting
  • Like 1

+1

- Super Active

- Has made great strides inside of Purge and is always down to host SIMs

- Very nice guy to hang with

- Has knowledge about the lore and the game

- Can and want to see him in a leadership position

Edited by Smithy
  • Like 1

Current:

501st COL / ARCALIQ Lord VIIIGMVIISenor Mod

Former:

MC CPT

+Support

Recron, you're an amazing Officer for IQ/Purge and you are a great person to talk with or be around and you have your best interest in doing what is best for Purge and the branch as a whole and hope you get this position, however your activity for Purge does need to improve but that will not change my support for this application since I'm sure you can improve that with the new week ahead.

• Like 1

aFrEXTO.png

+Suporrt
- Active on the server
- Chill to hang out with
- good leadership skills

• Like 1

5e4b91aaf1f977b8c8244831c8e80af57525da98
current ranks: Vice Sovereign Carnor Jax // Drago, Tank SGT Drago TT5736, Shore HVY SGT Drago TT57

old ranks: SL Drago Fury SEIF36, SF CSL GC Drago 5736, SHGO Elder guard Aron Veisler, SO Sub Lieutenant Drago

+Support

Get a mic.

Overall no issues with this person right here. He did his job very well and I never saw him being complained about. He could get a mic for easier communication or if he does have it - he could use it a little bit more often. But other than that, it's a solid pick.

• Like 1

• Cinder locked this topic