2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Storm become a shock Vice Commander

• Yes
    • NO

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock ERUL LTCOL Storm SK345

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be VCMDR of Shock, it has been the first and only battalion that I've truly enjoyed, the people within the battalion are important to me. I want to make the Shock Battalion feel more like a family than just a battalion where u only get ordered around and have no fun. I don't want to see the battalion I myself and so many other have come to love fall apart from the inside whether it be activity or impatience. This community is very important to me, and I feel being in a higher position can really help push the values I have to all lower rankings. I want to help Shock's reputation especially because I believe it can be better and that other battalions can look up to us. I want to be Vice Commander of Shock because there is a lack of higher ranks commanding Shock, also I want to help Shock and improve it's overall.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

8 weeks joined back in January 2021 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The duties of a VCMDR are to ensure that their battalion is striving to become better than they are now. The VCMDR should have good relationships with everyone within there  battalions such as the Officers, NCO's, AND Enlisted. duty of a commander is to be a role model within shock as well as outside of shock. They also take care of the bigger operations such as sub-branches and with the communication of other branches. should also be a role model to all those below you as to what a Shock Trooper should be.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been trusted in shock with many things, I have previous experince being a Shock Vice commander plus i have been entrusted with being an ERUL I have a good reputation on the server as being a trust-worthy person. I have never been strike or demoted in shock, due to recent events Shock is in need of Vice Commander's. I have so much experience on not only this server but as well on another server. I have played ImperialRP for a long time and I know what is right and wrong. The experience I have as a shock trooper goes into a long storyline. But I will keep it short within Gaminglight. When I joined Shock Trooper for the first time I already felt home. Shock always is a cool battalion and a very chill battalion as well. This goes for every server that I have been on. Since I played this server and joined shock I already feel dedicated to this server. Shock is my family. Shock always has been in my blood and always will be. I will never leave shock behind under any circumstance. Unless IRL stuff. So bet that I am dedicated to the Shock Trooper Battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

weekday's - 4-6 hours a day

Weekends 7-9 hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

i got 2 back in 2021 that was when i was still new to the server

image.thumb.png.272c32a83c24dba9ca940488104bbeef.png

Edited by coveredstorm217
needed to add more felt like app was short

Current Shock Vice Commander Storm

EX: Shock Vice Commander Storm imperial  RP of 2021

+Support

Active

Uses Common Sense

Has been Vice Commander for Shock Previously.

Knows what he is doing

Good Application

Current Gideon Hask

Resigned DT Command AX4/SC0 [Command member for nearly a year]/Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support
Active
Has experience
Dedicated 

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

+ Support
- Active
- Dedicated
- Nice & Respectful
- Understands Duties/Rules of Shock

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

+Mega Support

Getting to know Storm in game and out of game I can say he is one of the best candidates for Vice-Commander alongside Karma!

Current Ranks: The Eighth Brother
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

• Head Admin

Accepted 

Please speak to high command for your rank!

Highest General Resin

Head Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster