Missions Logs addition - Accepted

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - Logs created for the Missions Boards. It should contain users starting and ending the mission with the appropriate timestamps and any other relevant information relating to the specific mission. The main thing I would like to see is for Assassionation missions saying who started it, when it was started, who the target is, and if/when the mission is completed.

Why should we add it? - To my understanding I don't believe there is currently any way to prove that someone was in a mission  to assassinate someone.

What are the advantages of having this? - Not having this log seems like a bit of a "liability" for rule breaking.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

SUPER_ADMINN.png?ex=66552e1f&is=6653dc9f

+ Support

Mission system as is can be abused with no way of confirmation.

Yes most of the time it will show a popup if a mission is completed, But if you miss it or the mission bugs and doesn't actually complete you have no way of verifying if it actually was a mission or just rdm.

+Support

Seems practical for staff, no real problems to this.

Although I don't see how this could be implemented, the logs and mission board are two completely different systems.

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

+Support

As it is we pretty much have to take the accused player's word for it in most cases. Should be easy enough to add as Billy's Logs have logs for plenty of addons, including Gaminglight custom addons.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

• Manager

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗