Posted (edited)

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:
  IC SSS HCO SFC 5757 Snow 

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):
  I have never been striked within IC 

3. How many warnings do you have?:
  I have 1 warning for RDM on server 

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):
  I currently have 10 hours on job for the week at time posting of this officer application 

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 
  Scout Sniper Senior and Hazmat Control Officer 

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words):
  I only have love and respect for this battalion and everyone that is a part of it. I feel it is my responsibility to help the imperial commandos grow and prosper to the best of my abilities no matter the cost. Also I feel that there is always room for improvement within the battalion and I wish to be a part of the prosperity of the battalion no matter how small the improvements are for the battalion. The Imperial commandos is a battalion that I was always welcomed and respected within, and I would like to keep the tradition going for as long as I’m in it. Lastly Imperial commandos has become a second home for me as I feel as if it is truly a brotherhood amongst it’s members, and I would like to help make everyone feel it’s a safe place for all to join and to prosper within the battalion.  

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words):
  I believe I can be trusted within imperial commandos for a multitude of reasons, In the past I believe I have proven my worth to the battalion as an officer multiple times before. Also I am well disciplined and make sure to the best of my abilities that everyone is following the SOP to perfection. I make it a personal goal of mine to make sure that I can be the very best I can be when it comes to the battalion and the server. Lastly I have always shown my respect to the battalion and all of the members in it, and all that I want is to be on the front line to help imperial commandos be the best battalion it can be no matter how much work I need to put into it.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)?
  I Believe that my prior experience as an officer with imperial commandos would be a great asset to the battalion. Also I would like to consider myself a great trainer when it comes to any and all PvP, along with target acquisition and discipline within the battalion. I would also like to believe that I would provide great guidance as an imperial commando to all my brothers with the battalion. Lastly I would make sure that all imperial commandos would feel welcome and that no one is ever putting one another down as we are only here to uplift one another up as we strive for the success of all imperial commandos present and future. 

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role:
  IC LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata
  IC Commander 1138 Boss

Thank you for all that took the time to review my officer application. 
Vode An!

Edited by SnowSpartan7

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

• SnowSpartan7 changed the title to IC SFC 5757 Snow Officer Application

+support

former ic officer and niner

does good work

• Like 1

Jimmy

Current: IC CPT Reaper ES-01

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

Can you please elaborate on what the RDM warning is for?

Current: Commander Boss | Muscle I Sigma - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch, SF Wing Commander Ubbel, SFC Maroon, 1LT Darman, Major Niner, Shock SPC Tadpole, 501st ARC CPL x2, DT PFC IO7, IQ Apprentice III, RG CDT III, Last Ever Demo Overseer, First ever Hazmat Overseer.

+Support
Prior 
Experience
Dedicated To Imperial Commandos
I think would be an good fit for Officer

• Like 1

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

+ support 
Past IC Senior Officer 
When he was under me as Niner he was a dedicated officer willing to make great changes
would be a great fit for the officer corps

• Like 1

Current: Imperial Commando's Vice Commander Fixer

Retired: Ω OSLD HS LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

Accepted.png?ex=66408365&is=663f31e5&hm=

Current: Commander Boss | Muscle I Sigma - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch, SF Wing Commander Ubbel, SFC Maroon, 1LT Darman, Major Niner, Shock SPC Tadpole, 501st ARC CPL x2, DT PFC IO7, IQ Apprentice III, RG CDT III, Last Ever Demo Overseer, First ever Hazmat Overseer.