IC SFC 1764 Nemesis Officer Application

Nemesis

Am I ready for Officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC SSS SFC 1764 Nemesis

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): I have never been striked.

3. How many warnings do you have?: Currently 0

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): Good, i have been on almost everyday for around 2 hours or more.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: Scout Sniper Senior

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words): I want to become an officer to be able to help IC in a better way than I'm doing as an NCO. 
I'm in a different timezone, which makes it so I always can't play during active hours, but I don't think that matters as it just gives me the opportunity to help IC and be there for the ones that play during downtime and make it so they always have something to do and be there to help them. 
With my timezone, I'm able to be there more for the enlisted and nocs that have the same timezone, and that helps them in a good way to have an officer with the same timezone as I am able to guide them and help them improve in any way possible, which will help them become great officers in the future. 
I am good at completing my duties, and with that, I would be able to have more time to help out within IC and always be there to help anyone that may need my assistance.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words): I think I should be trusted to become an IC officer due to my past experience within the IC and in other regiments. I have been an IC Officer, IC VCMDR, and officer in DT, as well as in IF as a head agent. 
I understand how an officer should behave and how not to, and I want to show my dedication towards IC, and i have always made sure that IC is going in a good path and i want to be able to keep doing that. 
I'm ready to assist with any problems, big or small, as an officer, and I would want people to come to me if they had any problems within IC. 
I have never been striked or gotten a warn during my time on ic and that is the same for my time on the server which should overall show that i follow rules that are to be followed which is a good thing as you would not want someone that does not follow rules to be in charge of all the ncos and enlisteds.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)? I'm very active, both during downtime and active hours. 
I always want people to have something to do, so as I am in another time zone, I would be able to bring more trainings, sims, and other activities to the ones that aren't able to play during the active hours of the servers and at the same time do the same for the ones that play during the active hours of the server. 
With my past experience, as mentioned before, that brings a big advantage, as I already know the skills you need to have as an officer and be able to teach and lead the enlisted and NCOs. 
I want to make sure that enlisteds and nco's do not go around and minge, as that can happen a lot and sure you can have fun, but that does not mean that you are supposed to minge, as it just ruins it for others when you do that. 
I also want to make it so people stay in IC longer and want to strive for higher ranks within IC, and I have always been dedicated both to IC and the server and any other regiments I have had the privilege to become an officer in.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role: I got permission from FI, and Niner

Edited by Nemesis

Current: IC © 1LT 4560 Gren - Junior Operative Nemesis

Former: IC Vice Commander Scorch - IC © 4457 Reaper IC © 4561 Maroon - DT Officer -

- IF Head Agent - DT NCO - SO CPO - DT OFFICER - IC Officer -

+ support

good man, respectful, responsible, does great work. would love to see him as an officer

Edited by skelel
fixing

Jimmy

Current: IC CPT Reaper ES-01

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+ Support

Active
Past VCMDR
Good app

I think he would make a great officer

Current: Imperial Commando's Vice Commander Fixer

Retired: Ω OSLD HS LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

+Support

Past Experiance
Active Within Imperial Commando’s

Good Application

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

Accepted.png?ex=663748e5&is=6635f765&hm=

Current: Commander Boss | Muscle I Sigma - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch, SF Wing Commander Ubbel, SFC Maroon, 1LT Darman, Major Niner, Shock SPC Tadpole, 501st ARC CPL x2, DT PFC IO7, IQ Apprentice III, RG CDT III, Last Ever Demo Overseer, First ever Hazmat Overseer.