Filler's Royal Guard Officer Application

Filler

What is your in game name?

Filler

What is your in game rank?

Royal Guard VII

Are you in either Shadow Guard or Saber Guard?

N/A

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

16/03/2024

Permissions? (REQUIRED: You must receive permission from 2 Lore Senior Guard+ to apply for officer}

Sov Protector Clarence

Vice Sov Protector Rev 

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]

Given the current shortage of officers, I'm willing to step up and help as a Trial Senior Guard to contribute to the Battalion's activity. Despite my commitments to school and the Australian timezone, I will always remained actively engaged whenever possible, demonstrating my dedication to the unit.

In this role, I see an opportunity to not only support the Officer Corps but also foster a positive environment for all members. My goal is to enhance engagement and enjoyment among all RG, ensuring everyone feels valued and included.

As a Trial Senior Guard, I aim to showcase my leadership abilities to Command while providing guidance to both Cadets and NCOs. By promoting accountability and learning from mistakes, I believe we can strengthen our unit from within. The job also enables me to efficiently issue orders and communicate with VIPs during critical situations, as well as allowing me to talk to troops that are causing issues with ease. Effective communication is crucial for a strong Officer team and a fortified battalion in the long run.

I am committed to giving more than one hundred percent to assist the battalion in any way possible. My eagerness to assist is the primary reason for my interest in becoming a Trial Senior Guard.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]

My aim is to support the command and officer team by any ways possible and organizing regular training sessions and simulations with the Royal Guard. I will strive to overachieve my monthly quota unless I am on LOA. Furthermore, I will host SOP training/quizzes for both cadets and NCOs, with a bit more focus on the NCOs to ensure they are ready for higher demanding ranks. I will also host assassination SIMs from time to time to train them in saber discipline, usage of saber, and effective hunting techniques (which is a necessary skill for becoming Saber Guard and Shadow Guard).

As an officer, I will ensure that everyone follows the rules of the Royal Guard and will hand out punishments when necessary. Before promoting anyone, I will ensure that they are worthy of the rank and ready to take on higher responsibilities. This includes evaluating their ability to follow orders, level of activity, and leadership skills if they are an NCO. My goal is to maintain a healthy battalion that is capable of performing tasks unique to their skills and abilities.

How many strikes do you have?

None

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)

I was previously Centurion Guard within this community, first becoming an officer back in April Last year.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?

I am a fast learner, decent leadership skills, well known, respectful, friendly, and most importantly, I try to be strict and firm with a little fun sprinkled in.

Do you understand that the officer corps is a serious commitment with a lot of responsibilities (Including but not limited to: handing out Promotions and Punishments, and required attendance to the weekly meeting)?

Yes

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

spacer.png

Centurion Guard | Saber Guard Lead Primus | Senior Moderator

+Support
Dont go inactive this time again xD
Nice guy
Chill
Knows what he is doing
Experience

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

Accepted

Please speak to a Lore Senior Guard+ for training

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod