Apology to Frog

Resin

Dear Frog,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to start by extending my sincerest apologies for not joining you in playing Helldivers when I had the opportunity to do so. I understand that my decision caused you disappointment and frustration, and for that, I am truly sorry.

It was not my intention to disregard your feelings or dismiss your invitation to play together. Looking back, I realize that I should have communicated my reluctance or inability to join you more effectively, rather than simply declining without explanation. I recognize the importance of open and honest communication in our friendship, and I regret falling short in this aspect.

I understand that you were upset by my decision, and I want you to know that your feelings are valid. It was unfair of me to prioritize my own preferences over our shared enjoyment of gaming together. In doing so, I failed to consider how my actions would impact you, and for that, I am deeply sorry.

I want to assure you that I value our friendship immensely, and I am committed to making amends for my mistake. I recognize the importance of mutual respect and consideration in any relationship, and I am determined to do better in the future.

Moving forward, I pledge to be more mindful of your feelings and to communicate more effectively with you about my availability and preferences. I understand that actions speak louder than words, and I am prepared to demonstrate through my behavior that I am committed to being a reliable and supportive friend to you.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for not playing Helldivers with you when I had the chance. I cherish our friendship and the time we spend together, and I am eager to make things right. Please know that I am here to listen to your concerns and to work towards rebuilding any trust that may have been lost.

Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. I am truly sorry for any hurt or disappointment I may have caused you, and I am determined to learn from this experience and to become a better friend as a result.

Sincerely,

Lead Admin Resin aka General Resin aka Frog's Most Loyal Minion.

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

• Head of Staff

who are you

• Like 2

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

CAN WE PLEASE BAN RESIN HE HAS RDMED ME AND RDAED ME I WANT THIS MAN BAN NOW!

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

Yeah chatgpt do be good at dick riding

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

This was cringy even for you Resin

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Guys I think Resin cappin bout using ChatGPT.

whos this Nimo guy tho?

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

• Head of Staff

hi pookie @Scor

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander