John Wick's Pyke Enforcer Application | The OG Opposition Folder of the High Table, elevated to Marquis (Autem Imperator).

SaitamaStrength

What is your In-Game name?: John Wick

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:231460096

What is your rank?: Soldier I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?:

More than half a year | Henchmen II SR as a senior commander then became an overseer along with frequent usage of HC reserves on Pyke to do shenanigans. Recently came back from retirement 2 weeks ago.

What leadership experience do you have?:

I was maybe a higherest af ong fr no cap admiral that helped Pyke a lot culturally despite not being the actual criminal high command. I have some experience in documents, management of command teams, along with overall direction of the branch.

Chaos Insurgency Sergeant Major: A seasoned raid leader of the OPFOR against the foundation, freeing SCPs, selling drugs, kidnapping ops, and folding all Foundation forces. I was part of Praxedes Fist: Apollo, the precursor idea of Sentinels before Saboteur existed. Apollo was a robotic unit that had good ranged weaponry along with a decent weapon for CQB, but its specialties were conducting ambushes ahead or away from the main raid party. This was what I originally was telling Frost about when he was making the idea. Sabo was a fusion between EOI, E4, and Apollo. EOI = Disguise "Special," Operations. E4 = Redacted foldy oppy, funny name, strict rules, true op folder to join. Apollo = reconnaissance, guarding, not as redacted, able to speak, skirmisher unit

Mobile Task Force (MTF) Nu-7 "Hammer Down" SSGT: As opposed to my sabo name, I was not a part of E-11, but rather Nu-7 (I didn't want to donate ngl). I was a corpsman in the MTF to secure, contain, and protect the SCPs in the facility against the Opposition of the Chaos Insurgency and the SCPs. I lead the construction of checkpoints and made sure to help lead patrols around the facility to find and fold the heretic CI.

Brother of Silver Templar Chapter, an Ultramarine Successor Chapter, 8th Battle Company, Vanguard Infiltrator. I have enough studs and merits to do my veteran trials and I will aim to be a Vanguard suppressor, clad in Gravis-Phobos armor, an accelerator autocannon, and a jetpack. I lead my fellow vanguard astartes in missions against the xenos, the mutant, and the heretic. I protect Neophytes and lead the Auxilia Guardsmen to fight for the Imperium of Man. 

DT Commander "TP9": I guess like I was at a commander role one time and like there were like 40 members that were active and folded ops. I had officers and NCOs that did quotas and trainings. I may have taught life lessons to some troopers. Nothing too crazy really.

STRM Lead "Whiskey": I guess I was like a leader of Storm Commandos long ago and there were a few op folders there that were lit. I didn't know much at the time, but I learnt quite a bit and was trying to learn how to teach and explain tactics.

Led a squad of light infantry to conduct small unit tactics irl. For proof, read the Fleet Intelligence Handbook. It involves serious RP from real OPORD planning, patroling, battle drills, and TLPs.

I mean I was like an experienced member of a SWAT thing on VrChat. Nothing too crazy. I was leading a squad in CQB and taught in combat scenarios in VR. 

Super Admin I guess. Maybe like help some admins and moderators at one point or smthn.

Assistant Head GM, I also just remembered. Nothing too crazy. I just made some quota and funny events and made sure ppl did them.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):

I want to lead more of my brethren to fold the ops even further beyond! Operation Blicky will often be in effect under my leadership. I will bring a new age of Pyke as I return to take what is rightfully mine! I have spent many continential coins after being abruptly forced out of retirement. 2 weeks ago, people asked me if I was back. I didn't really have an answer at the time. But yeah, I'M THINKING I'M BACK!

I left the server, not wanting anything to do with GL and especially Pyke as I was a Pyke in the past for a long time. I came back to playing around in the server as an ST, thinking about where to join based on what I was seeing as a reborn ST. I remember how IQ and Army exploded in growth compared to Naval battalions. The two in my heart are always the Naval Branches and Pyke, but I don't want to deal with a naval branch any time soon. People always join the server to join their favorite former clone faction that aged into imperial era, weird glowstick mages, and weird voidsman RP, but I have a different idea for RP. The eternal servitude of the folder of the ops of the server.

I weirdly like to join battalions that are looked down upon by other players and proving ops wrong. I remember the disrespect I lived through as a stormtrooper and that was the same when I started Pyke. Pyke, at any moment can explode and die in a ball of fire and no one would care! I remember this feeling so many months ago when Pyke was in the process of potentially being a donator crim job and not even a battalion. Something needed to change! The old Pyke idea was to be a toxic elite op of folding and restricted numbers. Akin to DT or something like that. It probably worked back then when GL was sweaty af, but now, the only ppl play are Star Wars nerds or random adults trying to chill! Pyke needed a change!

So, I decided to make all schizo meme moments into a reality once I got into a position of influence in Pyke. I made sure people got promoted, did funny raids, had great chilling sessions, and mad meme grinds! The experience changed me a lot! I thought about being a governor even, but I wasn't sure what Deer would do to naval branches if given the opportunity. So, I went back to being naval high command for a few months. I remember Jabronie mentioning at a command meeting that "Recently, the server has been a chatting place similar to VrChat, due to a lack of RP. This is a RP server, and we join for RP." At that moment, I knew something was wrong. I did not get on to RP or have fun. I got on for the sake of getting on and hanging for the sake of hanging out. I was sprung into the position of senior commander and felt like I had to fulfil my role. I felt like I was getting hours for the sake of getting hours! I felt horrible!

After my time away, I thought about what I found fun in and the friends I had and joined Pyke once more! I'm here this time for fun! Pyke is not work for me! It is not bruh quota! It is the most fun I could ever have! I don't understand why would anyone not join Pyke!

The breaker of immersion, the destroyer of RP, and the folder of ops! Be Pyke or Die! Also, GIVE ME YOUR YEEZYS!

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum):

I was maybe a senior commander overseer for Pyke at one point. I think I was a somewhat active high command member that "loved," to participate in Pyke shenanigans. I think I am at least better than your average player for sure. I think some people know me among the server but I didn't really get that high compared to "Higherest AF ONG Admiral John FR NO CAP." I am not good enough to be the Governor as a former lowly High Admiral, but I personally believe that I am at least worthy of an officer role in Pyke. I understand that this may not be accepted as this application doesn't have much and I still have much to learn on the server! I was once in a position of power in the battalion, but I don't have that much experience compared to Glorbnob and Turquos!

I will make Pyke great again! This past week, I realized that there are even more ops on the server! I could not believe this! But I have so many friends yet so close to me! As Marquis de Wick, I will fold the ops, under the high table! Fueled by hatred of my ops, ambition for fun, and brotherhood of Pyke, I AM UNSTOPPABLE!

Oh yeah, if you think I mean ops as a joke, I actually meant it fr. There are some mfs that I hate with a passion on the server while I have less power than I had originally. But I haven't met a Pyke that fit that category yet! I felt the Age of Strife occur and I'm here to fight against the spawns of the warp! COME FEEL THE BITE OF MY SWORD HELLSPAWN!

The Few, The Proud!

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?: Yes, duh like every other battalion. Only ops get removed from the best battalion on the server.

The High Table gives a name, you either give a life, or take a life

Under the Table, Serving the Table, Everything is under the Table

I will serve, I will be of service

Edited by SaitamaStrength

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

• SaitamaStrength changed the title to John Wick's Pyke Enforcer Application | The OG Opposition Folder of the High Table, elevated to Marquis (Autem Imperator).

+support

-Great app

-Has experience

-Bro's the #1 oppa stoppa 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• zypnic locked this topic