Dano's Shadow Guard Lead Application

Dano

What is your in game name?: Dano \\ Vacander Jax

What is your in game rank?: SHGO \\ Lore Senior Guard

How long have you been a Shadow Guard Officer?: A month

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?: 1.5 Months

Why do you want to become Lead in Shadow Guard?:
I want to be able to organize more for the SHG and have access to more codes so I can give the SHG more stuff to do.
I also wanna be able to organize tournaments and other stuff.
I also feel like a little extra responsibility would be awesome to take on.
Im also very active and on almost daily, I have the experience and know how to act proffesionally.

What could you bring and enforce in Shadow Guard as a Lead?: 
I would be able to organise more fun stuff for SHG and call extra codes for when we have little to nothing to do.
I could for example organise fun weekly missions/operations for SHG to execute in-game.
I also would hopefully be able to bring more activity to SHG.

How many strikes do you have?: 0 

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer/Lead in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain): 
I have experience now as a SHGO and I have led my own sub branch back on SCP:RP when it was still popping off.
I lead the ranger sub branch overseeing about 20+ people at a time.

Edited by Dano

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

• Dano changed the title to Dano's Shadow Guard Lead Application

Accepted

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod