Ban appeal gamingscore76- Denied

gamingscore76

Hello I was banned for mass RDM, however I didn’t know as the raider you couldn’t enter or use it without an advert, I am sorry. However I asked and I was told it was ok by a DT game master. The image attached shows me asking, it does not show the DT replying as well, it was a DT. I believe their name was MOB. However I would really like to get back to playing and hope you understand.

IMG_9125.jpeg

_support

-Although i dont know you this needs more context

- I would need to see more evidence to change my answer

-If the person who banned you responds with context I might change my answer

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Please update this post with the proper formant.

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

• Head of Staff

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

Did not follow format

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander