Iresh´s Imperial Commandos Vice/Commander Application- Accepted

Speedy

Iresh´s IC Regiment Vice Commander Application.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Iresh become a Vice Commander in the Imperial Commandos Regiment?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
My in game name is Iresh.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
I am applying for the Regiment Imperial Commandos.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I really wanted to join the Imperial Commandos for a very long time but never had the chance.Last year I decided to join the Imperial Commandos on the 10.30.23 and was really excited.I really like the battalion alot and have grown into it.I met alot of people that motivated me to hop on the battalion and do my duties.The Battalion has been getting a bit better lately but I would really like to improve it completely so we don´t have issues such as low members in the battalion or outdated SOPs.I am inspired by alot of Vice commanders and Commanders in the Battalion and they really did their job good.I would really like to have the experience as a Vice Commander and improve my abilities to the best.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
I currently have 7 weeks of game time on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The Main Purpose of a Commander is to assist,lead the troops,Make sure everything is in order like troops following rules,COC,SOPs,,make sure that the troops are active and doing their duties.A Commander needs to oversee the entire battalion and the troops in it.If troops are having difficulties and others cannot find a way to solve the problem, A Vice/Commander should always be there to solve whatever problem there is.Vice/Commanders can also Accept and Deny Applications made by the troops and discuss with HCOM.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
When it comes to battalions I do what I do best and get the battalion active as much as possible or fill out spots that are empty.I have alot of experience that Includes NCO and Officer Duties and I never had any problems during my Duties in this server.I have alot of Experience in this server and I always try to keep it civil with others and communicate with them.I helped the Imperial Commandos Battalion as much as I can and I have gotten more troops that are active.

7. How often can you be Online? : 
I can be online 7 days a week but it really depends if I have alot of work or exams since I go to work and school.But I can guarantee that I can be on Every week with atleast 3-5 hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have One warning and it is VRDM-2023.

Edited by Speedy

+support

-Active

-Good IC

-Should get a shot at command

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+ Support

- Active and friendly Player

- Good IC

- I believe could be a great command member of IC.

+ Support

- Good IC

+ Support

- Good IC

+1 

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

not trying to sound like a dick but the only one I want as a fellow VCMDR rn

+support

Current: R IC LT COL Rasputin - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

Great pick for VCMDR +support

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

+1 both times i have been in IC this man has been there and has been awesome let this man be command

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu