2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a VCMDR?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Lord IX Mike
. What Regiment are you applying for?

Ninth Sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be a VCMDR of IQ because I want to help the battalion out to the fullest. Being apart of IQ has been great, so I think I am ready for the next level of it. I would like to promote my troopers based off their hard work in the battalion. I want to make sure new ideas are spreading across the battalion, so I would like to suggest ideas once I think of a good one. Communicating with the officers and the NCO's to make sure the battalion is going good is what I like to know, so being a VCMDR can hear what is going on and fix the problems. Hosting meetings can be great because I can tell the weekly news for the battalion, but also answer any questions at the meetings. Doing doc work will be great because I can know what new things are coming to the battalion and I can suggest new ideas if there is something that was wrong or not right. Overall, just helping the battalion to the fullest is why I want to be apart of the command team for IQ.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,734 hours: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/998562928

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of being a VCMDR can be a whole different things. Promoting your troopers for doing good can encourage good stuff. This can also make them want to get on the server more and help out the battalion. Constantly checking in with logs, documents, command team, and other members can increase your trust, but also increase your habit of checking the battalion to make sure nothing is happening; the whole point of this is to fix the problems that are happening to make sure it doesn't happen again. Being a good communicator is also a purpose because you don't want to be rude or never talk to the troopers if they have problems or any sort of confusion with what is going on. Doing roster updates is always important because you don't want to get a whole bunch of roster updates, but never finish them because you will be loaded with a bunch of them. You might need to do doc work, but you forgot that you need to do the roster update to. Hosting sims is always a main because it makes sure the troopers are having fun and learning new things.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

After looking at what I have done on the server, I need to mature. I have matured since than and stopped being annoying to other players. I have realized this is not what a command team member should do. I have worked hard to get my rank, so I don't want to get demoted for mingy behavior. I tend to be respectful to everyone who I am talking to and try to answer everyone's questions if they need help. Even though sometimes I can be busy with irl things, I make sure to check in and make sure the battalion is good. My quota consists of saber training and other jedi related things to train the IQ and make sure they know what to do in events or other things going on.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday unless something is going on.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings.

Edited by Rinoko

+ Support

- Ready for VCMDR
- Always doing what's needed
- Is capable of being a high rank

SEVENTH_SISTER_LEX.PNG

The Seventh Sister

Edited by beyblade

+Support

Dedicated

Friendly

Helpful

"Still a bit new to the battalion but still good"

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+support

-Active

-Friendly

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+ support

-i have seen some good things from you in IQ

-Nice

-actrive and frendly

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

Accetped!