Tl Jacks 48HR

INXOG2

Hello all, 

Very sad to be writing this.
My time within SWAT has come to an end, 

When I first joined @Trumpo was Commander, @Azrael_ was riding co-commander!

I have poured my heart into the department, given it my all & Carried my team when it fell, You all know where I am if you ever need me! 

What a time!! SWAT Was amazing, I never thought I would get this far within the department, My Time and heart were poured into the department until recently... My work life has been crazy, Moving home & Spending time with my daughter. As it stands, my time is elsewhere & I no longer have the time to play with you all! 

I have a lot to say, but I'm not great at writing things (Sob) 

You all are amazing, keep up the hard work!! 

Thank you for supporting my time within SWAT

Edited by INXOG2
  • Like 3

Denied
Its a surprise to see this but its been a long journey. Ever since I was a LCPL in PD over a year ago I have looked up to you and Azrael making a huge impression on who I am today!
Its going to be depressing without you however I know what you are focussing on and what you need to focus on. I wish you well and hope that you get what you want to achieve!

And with that 20D signs out.

• Like 1

It's Sad to see you go! You put a lot of effort into SWAT and your effort is Highly Respected. 
o7 Hope to see you around on the server, and hopefully JMT one day? 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

You did a great job inside of SWAT High Command. You were good at your job, I wish you luck inside of staff and whatever you focus on! Much love, o7.

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp