Create dueling arenas for the Wiltos dueling system (and how to do it)

Stage

What do you want to see?: So, a little while back I suggested that the dueling station be added to the temple, which got accepted. Small problem here though, as no arenas were created to go along with the dueling station. The dueling station DOES NOT work without arenas. I found the following article from the Wiltos ALCS knowledgebase that mentions how to create these arenas which is linked here: https://support.wiltostech.com/knowledgebase/16/Console-Commands.html (wos_duelplacer_start and wos_duelplacer_end). I really want to see this dueling system fully implemented as I believe its many features could greatly benefit in spicing up combat. (Also here's a link to an article detailing the full extent to which the dueling system can be used if implemented fully and properly https://support.wiltostech.com/knowledgebase/104/Dueling-Spirits-and-Artifacts.html)

Why should we add it?: Because it's necessary for the dueling system to function.

What are the advantages of having this?: Allowing people to use a system that has been present since 2020, encouraging duals, and spicing up trainings.

Who is it mainly for?: IQ, RG, anyone with a lightsaber.

Links to any content: N/a

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

+support

- as he said, doesn't work without the arenas

- Also as he said, it will spice up the combat

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

@BeckettI wasn't too sure if this would count as a bug or just an oversight, so I opted to make a suggestion instead. I can submit one now if you'd like.

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|