Wing Commander Swagcold / SF / Vice Marshall/ Application

swagcold

Should I be granted VM?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Swagcold be granted Vice Marshall??

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
     - My In-game name is SF Wing Commander Swagcold
2. What Regiment are you applying for??
      - I am applying to become VM (Vice Marshell) for the Amazing Regiment SF.
3. Why do you want to be a Commander/Vice Commander (Marshell/ Vice Marshall)
      - I want to become a Vice Marshell so I can help my battalion in the hardest times. I want to be able to do the best of my abilities to help and make SF strive and be good and safe place for Veterans of this server and newer players in the server to have a great time in gaminglight. I want to also be able to look over SF and help any Officers, NCO'S, and Enlisted members with any problems or questions that they might have with SF and or the general Server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server??:
  - As of right now the server says I have 2 weeks on the server. However, Thats not true I've been playing on Gaminglight more almost a year, maybe more. I was a 501st Officer (MAJ) 501st (HVYL) And a 501st Phaze Trooper Sub Lieutenant.
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander/ Vice commander for a Branch?
- The Main Purpose of a VC/VM, is to help your battalion as best as a VC/VM can. Adding on, being a VC/VM Is also a time where you can help out your Commander/Marshell out the most, and helping other members in your battalion with problems, Concerns, Questions, and worries that they will have. Being a Vice Marshell means that your constantly active helping your fellow Pilots and Guiding them in times of need. Also being a Vice Marshell means that your Consistently Active and doing work that helps everyone in your battalion out.

Also as Vice Marshell I'm going to be helping out with Roster-Updates, Creative and Well thought of Trainings, Simulations that will benefit SF, and Train and help New Pilots that emerge from the greatness of the Empire.
6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?
  - I believe you should trust me in being a Vice Marshell because I don't give up, and I try my hardest to find solutions to problems that need to be solved. I help out even now as a Wing Commander to some enlisted folks we have that have problems or that need guidance through uncertain Situations they might be in. I also try my best to make sure the work I end up doing is Absolute and Perfect to the best of my abilities as a SF Officer within this server.

I personally believe giving me the chance to become HCOM Would benefit SF. With the great and fantastic work that SF Vice Marshell Fred, has done for SF I believe he can help guide me through the ways of SF and making me a better leader and a stronger leader than I am now. 

- (Adding in) I also have a low Record of Acting out (Minging) on Gaminglight. I Will guarantee that you will see no minging coming my direction as a Vice Marshell.
7. How often can you be online?:
 - I can be online and active more that 5 Times a week pushing 6 days a week. Although I have a job and other priorities doesn't mean I can't work hard IRL and making a difference on the server and making it fun, helping my fellow Pilots, and making sure order stays within SF. I will dedicate my time, teachings, leadership skills, And hard work and perseverance to make sure that SF strives.
8. Do you have any Warnings? (If so what for?) :
 - I don't Have any Warnings nor Strikes on Gaminglight. 

Edited by swagcold
Poll

-Support
-Was inactive in naval
-Never showed any interest in past battalions 
-States he can be online 5-6 times a week, but has never show that through his activity.

Swag I dont know you personally & I have never even interacted with you, but I think that says a lot about your activity in your past battalion (naval). I cannot comment on you as a person or how you behave as I've never interacted with you, but I can comment on your activity as it is not up to the standards of a Vice-commander candidate. 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/990594011?servers[4604844]=1M 

Edited by Steeley
Link added.

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

-Support
Inactive, never seen you alot

Edited by Mars.

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif

• 2 weeks later...

-Support
-Was inactive in naval
-Never showed any interest in past battalions 
-States he can be online 5-6 times a week, but has never show that through his activity.

Swag I dont know you personally & I have never even interacted with you, but I think that says a lot about your activity in your past battalion (naval). I cannot comment on you as a person or how you behave as I've never interacted with you, but I can comment on your activity as it is not up to the standards of a Vice-commander candidate. 

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

• 2 weeks later...

-Support needs more active but once you are I will change to + support

Edited by Johan

Forner Senior Commander
Former Sovereign Better than Zabuza
Creater of Saber Guard
Creator of Fleet Intel

+Support
+ Professional
+ Mostly serious at all times
+ Great SF

SEVENTH_SISTER_LEX.PNG

The Seventh Sister        

• 4 weeks later...