Should I be Trial Mod?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: DC DOGGO

What is your steam name?:  Doggo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:217668805

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, on the dark rp server Elitelupus I was staff for about 4 months.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started seriously play in November of 2022.

What date did you make your forums account?November 28, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 2 warnsWarns.png.9850e0d69ed7c07c42d53db947ec06d8.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator. 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) People won't change if you don't let them change. In my time on the server at the start, I was not the model player I should have been and yes at times I was a minge. However, throughout my journey in the server, I have grown to love the server and have a deep passion for it. I think because of my origins this allows me to be an even better candidate for this position. In my eyes, there is no such thing as some who cannot change and this alone gives me an edge to better serve the needs and wants of the community. As a trial mod, I will make it my duty to guide these individuals away from their minge beginning and allow them to start a new journey towards love and respect for the server. I am always reading the rules to stay one step ahead of the game and always willing to put the time and effort into what I do. I understand that in the past I haven't been the best role model but in the future I want to create positive sustainable change.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would start out by bringing them to me and mute/gag them. The next step I would take would be to look through the logs and also any video proof. If they did happen to be breaking the rules I would warn them and ban them for the appropriate time. I understand that Trial mods cannot ban so I would have to get a higher staff member to ban them for me.

Edited by Doggo761
  • Like 1

+Support 

Look everyone knows that I’m doggo’s friend but, let me tell you this when you give doggo responsibility he doesn’t mess around. I feel like he deserves this rank because he really showed me in the past weeks that he doesn’t mess around anymore and he have been very mature, and helpful towards the gaminglight community.

• Active.
• Mature enough.
• Respectful.

Edited by Bellingham

👹🔥~ HIGH COMMAND FOR DC ~🔥👹

• FBI : SSA | • USMS : LSA | • SS : SA |•EMS : AEMT 

• PD : SERGEANT MAJOR | • SWAT : SERGEANT

• STATE SERGEANT • CERT : STAFF SERGEANT 

• Doggo761 changed the title to Doggo's Trial Moderator Application.

+ Support

I think you would be a great addition to the staff team, the whole point of trial moderator is too see if you shine or not. Like everyone there are flaws that you need to remedy and put yourself in a more objective mindset. Your activity is great and you are mature and respectful and with the right training and guidance I'm certain that you will do great.

🍀Wishing you the best of Luck 🍀

Happy Lets Go GIF by Football Australia

Moderator | Event Team | USMS | EMS 

Coffee Club Nurse GIF

-Support

I do not see you as fit for staff, there's several reasons for this.

• Professionalism on and off duty - I don't think you are capable of keeping a professional profile up at all times. I've seen it myself with you being in USMS, you knew the rules but still broke them. It kinda counters the fact that you say that you always read the rules. As staff you also need to follow a handbook and if you can't follow a SOP then I don't think you're able to follow the handbook.
  • Bringing personal bias into staff - I believe you will bring personal bias into your staffing job, this is based on previous actions that you've taken.

In order for me to reconsider this to a neutral or +Support I would need to see some serious improvement from you. Improvement takes time and I dont believe that you're quite there yet.

Also, you got denied at staff interviews yesterday.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-Support

-I personally feel like I haven't seen you on a lot.

-Does not meet forum requirements.

But as always good luck!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• Owner

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team