Nicc's Discord Suggestion

Allow for the ability to create threads within the update feedback channels within the server discords.

Most of the updates that are put in to the channels (At least for policeRP) seem to need a broader explanation for certain things than just a simple yes or no. I feel that it would be better to create a conversation where people can give input based on a variety of factors that may not be thought about before hand rather than SMT trying to figure out exactly what the players want on their own.

I understand that a good amount of the things that players say is going to be total crap, but I feel that the input that others may have would be valuable to the servers improvement.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

+ Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Owner

The reason we don't have this already is because that channel isn't really meant for discussion because too many ideas get lost and nothing is gained from it from a SMT point of view. What normally would happen if we did this is there will be a ton of ideas put into this other channel and people won't suggest them in the right way and say "Hey I put this in that channel 2 months ago why hasn't it been added." That is why there are usually only 2 options this or that. If they are too close, then we go to players for more discussion to narrow down what is the determining factors. This is all intentional to have an efficient deciding process for myself and SMT.