SF VUNGUS VICE MARSHAL APPLICATION

gsa841337

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : VUNGUS

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

SF (Vice Marshal)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

the chain of command in SF is currently not in an ideal state, the very command of SF is inhibited by 1 person. Now that SF is growing rapidly, we must have a stronger command. That meaning, more people that can make executive orders, and maintain a rapid but stable growth of SF.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To maintain the regiment, uphold its existance, inspire and lead administrative aswell as practical matters within their regiment. They are of upmost utter responsibility for their regiment and have to call the shots, they keep the regiment alive and cannot let it down. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have alot of experience as an officer, both within SF and Shock. My experience and background gives me a better capability of understanding. I am more susceptible to feedback and able to reflect upon my own actions. I can see things from different perspectives and have my regiment and it's members in mind when making a choice. I've made alot of misstakes in the past and have been able to learn from them, I always have rules and standard operating procedures in mind when doing anything. The misstakes have made me more knowledged and made me more prepared to take on an administrative leading role. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

3 days a week if not more

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

no. Just 2 strikes from 2 months ago mainly regarding vehicle rdm

(NOTE: SF OFFICER GUIDELINES STATES THAT SQUADRON LEAD+ MAY APPLY FOR VICE MARSHAL)

Edited by gsa841337

- Support

• the number of current command members is not a valid response to question #3

• solely based off your messages in the main imperial discord and the command discord and the occasional screenshots in images channel of you saying outlandish things, you display too much immaturity for the rank of vice commander 

• you aren’t even the proper rank to apply for Vice Commander, it was changed to the MAJOR+ almost 9 months ago 

• you can’t apply for a position if you have active strikes 

• got removed from SF

Edited by Jacstur

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

jacstur, regarding the matter of question 3, it asks the applicant why THEY WANT to have this position. I answered why I wanted to have that position, I explained why. Now, I don't think you can base things like how I am percieved by mostly people that take me in a negative context and build a sort of picture of my personality around it. By going off of unfactual sources you are making your assumption of me biased. Some would motivate that initself to make your judgement of me as a rash assumption, which is a fallacy. 

Now regarding the major thing, Vice Marshal Fred wasnt aware of this, the SF officer handbook did not disclose of this, instead the contrary, told that at the rank of squad leader, you'd be able to apply. I apologize and hope that the lack of information given to us at the Starfighters may be resolved. 

As for the active strikes, I believe they're invalid after a certain amount of time. I will request to have them removed.  

-Support
-Extremely poor application (would expect this from an NCO)
-Trolls a lot
-Has multiple strikes
-Rude

One thing I will say vungus is atleast you are active, but due to other factors & my personal experiences with you, It has to be a -support.

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

-Support
-Has multiple strikes

I feel as of right now SF doesn't need another VM due to the lack of NCO and Officers.
Also I don't know if Apps are getting this short usually now but this app is very short and not detailed. Overall I don't feel as if you being a VM will Benefit SF.

• Like 1

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

- Support
- Rude
- delusional 
- Immature 
- Bro isn't even ready be a officer 
- Talking about his application in discord 

- Bro had a meltdown because he failed an tryouts 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

-Support
-Rude
- Still talks about how he was punished in shock
- Acts 
immature
- Earlier today after you received these negative supports you called them haters?
- Does not meet the proper rank requirement for the application

Edited by DT CMDR AX4
Corrected misinformation.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

-Support

-Consistently displays conduct unbecoming of an Officer

-Multiple active Strikes in the battalion this application is for

-Ranting in Discord General about people's -Support's on this post

-General inability to work in a group environment