4 members have voted

1. 1. Should steeley be staff ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Steeley

What is your steam name?: steeley

What is your steam ID?76561199152189229

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have experience being staff on multiple other servers (mainly EU), Also have experience being SMT ( Head admin) on one server.

What date did you start playing on the community? 29/08/21

What date did you make your forums account? 21/09/21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 2 warns (2 years ago)

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? T-mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT (UK)

Permission (Admin+ need this)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I have been a long standing member of the GL community, over 2 years of experience playing & interacting with the community. I believe I can be completely trusted with a role in the staff team as I have very limited history of issues on the server. I would also like to say I am very impartial, due to me taking a long break, I have come back to the server hardly knowing anyone, so as a result it would be impossible for me to have any bias as I dont know anyone personally. I also have held RP ranks which come with responsibility & I believe I have always performed well in those positions.

Overall I am a longstanding, trusted, respected (hopefully) member of the community who only has the servers best intentions in mind. I want to be able to resolve issues & help anyone who needs assistance on the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Gag them, explain what's going to happen. Ungag them & give them one last chance to act calm, if they continue to curse & be aggressive, I would gag them again.

Edited by Steeley

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

• Steeley changed the title to Steeley's Staff Application

+support

-active

-has experience

-though as stated, the application could use some work

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available!
Any use of your staff abilities before you have been fully trained will result in an immediate removal from the staff team.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander