In-Game Name: Scruffy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453649509

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Prob's about 3 or 4 months

What timezone are you in?: AEST [Australian Eastern Standed Time] 

How many Warns do you have?: 6

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Brucey 1K08

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 
I am well experienced with holding a command position in a department, with reaching the rank of MSGT [Which is a low command rank in SWAT] back in 2020.I was in command for about 3 or 4 months and exceeded the expectations of my high command. I am also currently a 1LT in SRT and The Marshal in USMS I took pride in training agent's/Operators, holding meetings and helping the lower ranked agent's/Operators succeed in their careers. I also held many more command positions but now in reserves which they are HRT 2LT,FBI DAD AND SS DAD. I am always friendly and more than willing to help in any way I could. Even tho I'm in a different time zone I always try to make time to help out any lower ranking people to get to the stage I am at. I am somewhat active because of time zone I try to be on as much as I can. I am confident and mature enough to carry out all my duties and to make my command proud.  Plus won’t it be nice to have someone which has more power in PD low command on at late nights. Which is able to do more.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

- - - - - Forum Diplomat Message - - - - -

Topic was moved to correct section
(Moved from archives to promotion section)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+1
Scruffy You are more than ready for the rank of COL, Good app, Great guy, Needs a raise.

MAJOR +1

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+Support 

Good person 
Has existed in this community for a while. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png