Purple's Medical Corps Officer Application

SpadeFrost

Should Purple become a medical officer   

1. 1. Should Purple become a medical officer

• Yes.
    • No.

1: What's you're in-game name and rank(Ex: MC IRS SGM Harry 8900): MC PRM R FSGT Purple

2: What's your Timezone?: EST

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:452130793

4: How long have you been in Medical?: 23 days

5: Who were the 2 MAJ+ who gave permission for this application?: Job, Classy.

6: Why should you be a Medical Officer? (100+ words): Why I believe I should become a medical officer is because I have shown how much I care for medical, as I am in both subbranches of what it has to offer, and I put time and effort into medical most of the time. When there is no medical online for an event or mission and I am off-duty, I will get on medical to provide aid to the troops going into combat. Even though my time in medical is not long, I have seen what I can do to help those who still have questions about medical and need guidance on how to do things, and I want medical to have some fun in my short time. I have been having a blast in medical, and I want others to have the best time they can in medical.    

7: Why should we trust you as a Medical Officer? (100+ words): The reason why I Should be trusted for medical officer is because in Naval It's my 3rd time being an officer for them and with that I was trusted to be where I was and am in there and the fact that I am somebody who is not one to abuse power as I am as well trusted to be moderator for the server and with that comes many things I can do such as whitelisting and as a medical now I am trust to get tryouts for both medical and researcher and I serve my duty well while doing so I don't cross my bounders and I am trusted by many and the fact I was accepted into this great community I have learned a lot and I won't ever betray the community's kindness so I will never abuse my powers no matter what nor anyway.

8: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): I can bring many things to the medical corps, such as activity, keeping the battalion busy with simulations and trainings, sharing my knowledge about medical, etc. And I can help with any and all medical enlisted NCOs with their problems and issues they might have or questions. The more time I spend as an officer, the more information I can provide to other fellow medical troopers, and after some more time, I can even help some fellow officers and give tips, and I can bring new members into medical by showing others how great it is to truly be a medical member and showing that it's worth investing time and effort into it to become an officer or more in medical and to help the best I can.

9: Why should we accept your application over other applicants? (100+ words): The reason why my application should be accepted over all applicants is because I will not disappoint the medical corps, and I will truly try my best to show that I am a great member. There is also a reason why I should become an officer, and I just want what's best for medical. As of now, we only have 2 officers, and I want to become one of them to grow the leadership within medical and to show we are not just some battalion that is inactive and show them that we do have great leadership, so we don't die out and be forgotten within the community.

10: Do you have any warns? If so what for?: I have no warns/strikes.

EX VICE ADMIAL PINK!

• Harr y locked this topic