Moving the Phrik Rocks from the IQ temple to the far North West or South East side of the Canyon

eatenkayterd

What do you want to see?:

Move the Phrik Rocks to the far ends of the Canyon.

Why should we add it?:

Having them placed outside of IQ temple makes it incredibly difficult for Pyke or Criminals to mine Phrik not because Imperials are actively choosing to contest them but because they are forced to do so. A Pyke or Criminals only option to effectively mine Phrik is show up in force to protect a mining operation, as this is directly outside IQ temple this forces Purge/IQ/RG to either ignore the operation (which may break character or other wise be seen as ignoring an active criminal operation) or to attack the Pyke/Criminals. Pyke/Criminals will be forced to defend themselves creating a large battle right outside of where 3 battalions spawn. Any IQ/Purge/RG would be forced to intervene since they can't just allow members of their own battalion to be murdered essentially forcing them to engage in PvP just for leaving their spawn, even if an IQ/Purge/RG wanted to ignore the operation once a fight breaks out they're likely to be hit by stray blaster, explosion, or T4 and most people don't want to be shot just because they left spawn. 

What are the advantages of having this?:

This makes any attack on a Phrik operation an entirely voluntary choice for Imperials wanting to stop it, IQ/Purge/RG likely do not want their spawn to be a constant battle-zone which under the current rules and location it will become. Pyke also do want to have to fight some of the strongest players on the server every time they want to mine Phrik, Pyke has little options but to fight and can't really sneak into canyon forcing Pyke to also engage in PvP.

Who is it mainly for?: Pyke/IQ/Purge/RG

Edited by eatenkayterd

+ support

-having right by bunks as said could be a inconvenience for us all

- i'd say just move in farther into the canyon

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod