Ion Davis - Captain Resignation.

Ion Davis

Reason: 

I really wish I didn’t have to resign, I truly do; however, an event occurred in my life which has completely and entirely abolished my entire usual patterns. I am no longer able to devout my time into this game. It’s unfortunate, but I really loved working with all of you. From enlisted to high command it was mostly always a pleasure, and I hope to be able to play once more.

Honorable Mentions:

@MiniEpicMINI! Out of all the people who helped me get places in the department and some what the server, you were a major part in everything. I did a lot on this server, and it was all possible because of you. You really helped me more than you could have imagined and it has always been an absolute pleasure to ride and play with you. You’ll go down in my history, Sir. Anddd, super massive congratulations on reaching Deputy Chief. I have no doubts you’ll be the next deputy commissioner. With time, anything is possible! Keep going, sir!

@BruceyBoyoBrucey I’ve known you a while and I think we have had some pretty interesting times I’d say. But at the end of the day, you’ve helped me understand a lot of things in the department and server. You are one of the most helpful people I’ve ever met. You are always fair and just in all matters, you are an amazing staff member and hopefully soon you really do get SMT. You are a super great person and an even better friend. I hope to see you around!

@MJTHEOGI wish I had got to know you more, sir. But even though we hadn’t spoke that much, you seemed like a really great guy. I know you will make a great chief! (Congratulations btw) 

@RockyHow could I not give an honorable mention to the man himself? Our favorite talk show host, our cheese connoisseur, but most importantly the best PoliceRP Head of Staff. I seriously hope to see you around Rocky, you are a super funny guy and really helpful, thank you for everything you do.

(#LadderRoleplay) 

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

Denied
You can try again on: 12/6/2123

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

5 hours ago, A N U B I S said:

Thank you very much Ion for your commitment and dedication , i wish you all the best hopefully things turn up for you. Best luck with your career as well ❤️ Anubis 

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

farewell ion im going to miss you

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

• Scor locked this topic