Force power option on skill machine

bananaman

What do you want to see?:
if possible, an addition to the skill machine so you can use your skill points to buy more force power %. the max you would be able to buy would range from 50% to 100% as to maintain a balance.

Why should we add it?:
When it comes to lightsaber usage, a frustrating part is wanting to do more with the limited resources that we have to use force powers. while these powers are strong and should be limited, the resource is also used for blocking incoming attacks. in an event when getting shot down by a volley of rebel guns, the block only lasts for around 1-2 seconds and the force power is completely drained leaving the IQ/RG useless for that time being as the lightsaber needs to be equipped for it to recharge the resource. Aside from the abilities with cooldowns, abilities which use a large amount of resource may be used an additonal time which can be handy in certain situations and rules to not abuse force powers are already in place so no new rules would need to be added from this. 

Important to note that we are fully aware that this may not be possible but a suggestion is made nonetheless

What are the advantages of having this?:
RG/IQ can block for longer durations providing better cover overall
longer/more usage of current force abilities such as Heal

Who is it mainly for?:
IQ/RG

Links to any content: N/A

I don’t think it’s possible, you can really only set force power% per job like how IQ-> CMD has only 100% and IQHCOM goes up

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

7 hours ago, Jacstur said:

I don’t think it’s possible, you can really only set force power% per job like how IQ-> CMD has only 100% and IQHCOM goes up

It is possible ive seen it done on plenty servers unless wiltos has removed the option you can even give people weapons and difrent sweps through the skill machine

On 12/2/2023 at 7:56 AM, Drago said:

+support

I have also brought this up with IQ HCOM and they have expressed that they like the idea last I talked to them.

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif

18 hours ago, Spectralcommando said:

+support this would also help the cc's with lightsabers with blocking blaster fire big W please add 

I’m like 90% sure that CCs can’t edit anything with their saber even through the skill machine

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 12/1/2023 at 5:56 PM, Drago said:

+support

I have also brought this up with IQ HCOM and they have expressed that they like the idea last I talked to them.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod