Staff Report A- Denied

RadioDemon

Your In-game: Dracon

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197567382

The admin's name in-game: Blackout

The admin's steam name (If you know What): n/a

What did the admin do: Used their staff AND command rank to influence a player to rdm multiple times. Two times atleast because i was defibed and died.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

refer to the image 

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Well for starters he should be warned for the players rdm since the player got a verbal due to being told to by him. As for what should happen to him in a staff is he should atleast be given a staff strike or demotion. Removal is too far because he is usually a good person. 

Any extra information: Ace is a witness

20231128170327_1.jpg

Edited by RadioDemon

• RadioDemon changed the title to Staff Report A

-Support
I Don't really see why this is worth reporting. They didn't use their staff rank AT ALL to influence one person to RDM You. 

Plus this doesn't really influence FuXiion. He didnt get threatned. He was only offered a promotion. The promotion wasn't real either as he isnt even on the roster right now  (correct me if im wrong)

This is just more of a light case. If it's just an RDM + Somewhat behaviour that you didn't like then you should just let it be if its such a light case.

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

6 hours ago, Faye said:

-Support
I Don't really see why this is worth reporting. They didn't use their staff rank AT ALL to influence one person to RDM You. 

Plus this doesn't really influence FuXiion. He didnt get threatned. He was only offered a promotion. The promotion wasn't real either as he isnt even on the roster right now  (correct me if im wrong)

This is just more of a light case. If it's just an RDM + Somewhat behaviour that you didn't like then you should just let it be if its such a light case.

Yeah I don’t see one instance of Blackout ever using either rank to influence the other guy

-support 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

As the former Ethics Committee Chairman I do take mild offense. With that being said, he was making a joke in OOC, he probably didn't expect the guy to actually do anything. Though I will say that if he doesn't know you that well then he probably shouldn't be joking like that and he should apologize. He should remember that he's representing the server on multiple fronts.

-Support for a formal warn or strike.

+Support for a light talking to/an apology and some cookies.

• Skull 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

12 hours ago, Faye said:

-Support

6 hours ago, Piller said:

With that being said, he was making a joke in OOC, he probably didn't expect the guy to actually do anything. Though I will say that if he doesn't know you that well then he probably shouldn't be joking like that and he should apologize. He should remember that he's representing the server on multiple fronts.

-Support for a formal warn or strike.

+Support for a light talking to/an apology and some cookies.

I'll gladly take a small tax out of the cookie pile just because I am the CI Commander, and we totally follow all the rules behind the Code of Ethics.

• Sad 1

After reading through carefully and the replies I am going to give this a -support Adel because of you jokingly day lol this person and I will promote you and both sides know that the person is not in the branch then it is that person who is in the wrong for committing the RDM itself there the staff should not have the report placed on them