Linked CC's to associated face scanners

Spectralcommando

Should this be added  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should linked CC's be added to associated face scanners

• YES
    • NO

What do you want to see?:I think it would be great for CC's that are linked to a battalion to be able to be added to the Face Scanner related, like a shock cc having access to brig

Why should we add it?:i think it should be added because without it, it would hinder the ability for people to their job

What are the advantages of having this?: people on cc's would not have to swap to a battalion job that the cc is linked to everytime they want to open a door 

Who is it mainly for?:people that own CC's

Edited by Spectralcommando

• Spectralcommando changed the title to Linked CC's to associated face scanners
  • Head of Staff

In the past we did not allow this due to constantly having to keep track of if all the people on the CC are in the battalion, and if not SMT would have to go in every time and remove the CC from the scanners so unauthorized people would not have access. 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-support

While I understand the request I do not think this would be needed or helpful. To manage all this would be killer on the SMT team probably as CC change owners and can be unlinked and linked multiple times and basically be a nightmare to keep track of.

• Like 1

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

6 hours ago, Chrono The Changeling said:

-support

While I understand the request I do not think this would be needed or helpful. To manage all this would be killer on the SMT team probably as CC change owners and can be unlinked and linked multiple times and basically be a nightmare to keep track of.

• Like 1

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

7 hours ago, Chrono The Changeling said:

-support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 11/28/2023 at 5:04 PM, Chrono The Changeling said:

-support

There are not very many linked cc's they are very few and far between and if it's so hard for smt we should allow jmt to add to face scanners.

2 hours ago, Spectralcommando said:

There are not very many linked cc's they are very few and far between and if it's so hard for smt we should allow jmt to add to face scanners.

Its not worth the effort

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister