Mythic Delta-5 application

[GL] mythic_krooz

Name -  Mythic

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:528136881

Discord Name - Mythic_krooz

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - PFC, E11

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - none

Why do you want to join Delta-5? 

I have heard about it from a commander i think, he told me that they have great sense of friendship, and are kind of like a family all together, which is motivating to join this team.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) 

I have great sense leadership, serious and motivated, taking me in your team will not leave you dissapointed. Even though i am might not be online THAT much, everytime i will get on i promised to give my upmost professionalism in game. I have great experience in this server of gaminglight (dating back from 2020). Knowing all the fundamental, I can be a great tool for this team. i will be thriving for perfection each and every action i pose.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

Yes, Sir.

ACCEPTED!!!! PLEASE SPEAK TO JFTO+!!!!!

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows