Saul Goodman Civilnetworks.net 

Ingame Name:

Jover E.

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:747334417

Job Blacklisted From:

Event Team

Reason for the Job Blacklist:

Failure to follow Guidelines and rules in place and disregard reading them. Hopped on donator jobs he didn't have access to

Dispute:

I understand what I done was completely against Guidelines and Rules in place for the event team, I understood the consequences of what I done at the time of doing it, I am sincerely sorry for my misconduct following the Guidelines and Rules, I won't do it again, I will reread the guidelines and rules considering ET fully instead of a quick read which, I shouldn't of done a quick read of the ET Guidelines, and Fully understand the ET Guidelines, I promise to do better then what I've done.

Edited by Saul Goodman Civilnetworks.net

To this, I would say absolutely not on letting you rejoin.This happened a month and two days ago and you had ET for all of three days.

-Support

Edited by Piller

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 11/16/2023 at 12:06 AM, Saul Goodman Civilnetworks.net said:

I will reread the guidelines and rules considering ET fully instead of a quick read which, I shouldn't of done a quick read of the ET Guidelines, I promise to do better then what I've done.

With respect skimming through the guidelines and rules is never a good thing as you need to understand fully what you are allowed to do and what you are not allowed to do meaning that if someone asks you for something you need to know right away if you can do it or not and if you could not remember you should have referred to your guide anyway so with this I am going to give you a -support

14 hours ago, Lovelock said:

With respect skimming through the guidelines and rules is never a good thing as you need to understand fully what you are allowed to do and what you are not allowed to do meaning that if someone asks you for something you need to know right away if you can do it or not and if you could not remember you should have referred to your guide anyway so with this I am going to give you a -support

• ACEE locked this topic